Author Topic: Biden’s Signature Bills Showering Battleground States With Billions Of Taxpayer Dollars, With More T  (Read 306 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Signature Bills Showering Battleground States With Billions Of Taxpayer Dollars, With More To Come

Nick Pope
Contributor
April 05, 2024 10:59 AM ET
Font Size:

Two of President Joe Biden’s flagship laws are pumping billions of dollars of taxpayer cash into states that will likely decide the winner of November’s presidential election, with much more money still up for grabs.

The 2021 bipartisan infrastructure package and the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), Biden’s massive climate bill, have routed more than $60 billion combined to Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona and Georgia, according to White House data. These states are widely considered to be the seven key swing states that will dictate whether Biden will secure a second term or if former President Donald Trump will return to the White House.

The funds that have been distributed from the two bills to date amount to approximately half of the total amount of money that the two bills have to offer, according to Axios.

So far, Michigan has seen $10.8 billion for infrastructure and green energy projects, while North Carolina has received $9.8 billion and Georgia has so far taken home a massive $10.5 billion, according to White House data. The administration has given Pennsylvania a whopping $16.2 billion for such projects, $6.8 billion to Wisconsin, $3.7 billion to Nevada and $8.6 billion to Arizona.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2024/04/05/biden-signature-bills-pumping-cash-battleground-states-more-to-come/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

So this is what $2 trillion deficits buys

Vote buying schemes with boondoggles

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

So this is what $2 trillion deficits buys

Vote buying schemes with boondoggles

Exactly.  Once again, Conservatives were right.  And Trump zealots can't see it.

If you want to break the Democrat Party, then balance the budget.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"If you want to break the Democrat Party, then balance the budget."

That's not going to happen, and you know it.
How are you going to get that through Congress...?

Offline Hoodat

"If you want to break the Democrat Party, then balance the budget."

That's not going to happen, and you know it.
How are you going to get that through Congress...?

Don't have to get it through Congress.  The Executive Branch is in charge of spending the money.  They should only spend what comes from taxpayers.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-