Author Topic: Houthis may be running low on weapons stocks, U.S. commander says  (Read 350 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Houthis may be running low on weapons stocks, U.S. commander says
By Lolita C. Baldor, The Associated Press
 Apr 4, 10:55 AM

Houthi supporters attend a rally against the U.S. airstrikes on Yemen and the Israeli offensive against the Palestinians in Gaza Strip, in Sanaa, Yemen, March 8, 2024. (Osamah Abdulrahman/AP)
WASHINGTON — Houthi rebels in Yemen may be running through their supplies of drone swarms and anti-ship ballistic missiles as the pace of their attacks has slowed a bit, the top U.S. Air Force commander for the Middle East said Wednesday.

Lt. Gen. Alexus Grynkewich, who heads U.S. Air Forces Central, said that the persistent American retaliatory strikes on the Iran-backed militia group have “certainly affected their behavior. Their pace of operations is not what it was.”

But on the same day as Grynkewich’s comments, U.S. Central Command reported that the Navy destroyer Gravely shot down a missile and multiple drones that were targeting the American warship.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-navy/2024/04/04/houthis-may-be-running-low-on-weapons-stocks-us-commander-says/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Houthis may be running low on weapons stocks, U.S. commander says
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 01:43:11 pm »
I hope the US doesn't back off destroying everything Houthi based on the assumption they are low on weapons.  The only to be sure Houthis are low on weapons is to destroy them all. :yowsa:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2024, 02:45:35 pm »
If 'W' was still in office, they would be running out of weapons because US warplanes would be destroying those weapons on the ground.  With Biteme in office, they are running low because they are firing them all at us with impunity.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2024, 04:17:39 pm »
Hardware is easily and quickly replaceable. The Houthis need to run short of the "software" called Houthis.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2024, 11:19:46 am »
The Houthis need to run short of the "software" called Houthis.

I like it! blij26
Thomas Jefferson