Author Topic: Seattle Scrambles to Raise $5K Daily Hotel Cost for 240 ‘Threatening’ Migrants who Overtook a Park  (Read 184 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Seattle Scrambles to Raise $5K Daily Hotel Cost for 240 ‘Threatening’ Migrants who Overtook a Park
April 5, 2024 DailyMail and King 5 News 0

Tennis court encampment, Youtube screenshot
Seattle, a sanctuary city, is scrambling to raise the $5,000-a-day hotel costs for 240 asylum seekers who camped in tents in tennis courts in a community center used by schools. Locals say the migrants are activists and are ‘threatening’ as they have overtaken a school play area and have made mounds of garbage. The group has flags for their group called Comunidad Sin Fronteras that translates to “community without borders.”

The migrants from Venezuela, Angola, and Congo said they had no choice but to take over the community center due to a lack of shelter.
Democrat city council member Joy Hollingsworth said her ‘heart goes out to the migrants and asylum seekers’ but that the ‘health and safety’ of long-term residents was her top concern. Rather than call for closure of the open border, she is asking for more funding to help migrants.

.https://needtoknow.news/2024/04/seattle-scrambles-to-raise-5k-daily-hotel-cost-for-240-threatening-migrants-who-overtook-a-park/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What are "newcomers" learning from politicians?  They are learning politicians have no spines and will cave to any demand they make.  They are learning why should they become citizens and lose the power to threaten their way to a much better life.  They are learning in sanctuary cities they can supplement their welfare by stealing what they want without fear of consequences; they can even attack cops.  They are learning the supposed rule of law in this country is a joke with liberal judges ruling on political agendas, not the law.

Anyone who thinks these "newcomers" are going to be useful, constructive Americans is a fool.  We have taught them to be useless here.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson