Author Topic: Denver official BEGS illegals to agree to be diverted to other cities because they’re out of resourc  (Read 158 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Denver official BEGS illegals to agree to be diverted to other cities because they’re out of resources and people will “suffer”
04/04/2024 // Cassie B. 

Denver appears to be having a change of heart after declaring itself a “sanctuary city” as a top city official was recently recorded begging a group of illegals to leave the city and head somewhere else.
The official in question is a political director for the city’s Democratic mayor, Mike Johnston. His name is Andres Carrera, and he also serves as Denver's "newcomer communications liaison," meeting busloads full of illegals as they arrive in the city. He was recorded making his plea to a group that arrived in Denver on March 26 after being sent there by Texas Governor Greg Abbott.

Addressing them in Spanish, he said: “New York gives you more. Chicago gives you more. So I suggest you go there, where there is a longer-term shelter. There are also more job opportunities there.”

He explained that the 40,000 migrants who are already in Denver have taken the jobs, resources and other opportunities that were available. He said that while the city won’t stop them from staying there, they will find better opportunities elsewhere.

Carrera even warned them that they would “suffer even more” if they stayed there.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2024-04-04-denver-official-begs-illegals-resources.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

Resources for what?  More prison cells?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-