Author Topic: US preparing for ‘significant’ attack from Iran expected within one week  (Read 1065 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
US preparing for ‘significant’ attack from Iran expected within one week
By
Brady Knox
April 5, 2024 7:56 pm

The United States is preparing for an attack from Iran, according to senior Biden administration officials.

“The President and the Prime Minister [of Israel] spoke about these threats yesterday (as the White House noted in its readout),” a senior administration official said in a statement. “Our teams have been in regular and continuous contact since then. The United States fully supports the defense of Israel against threats from Iran. I will not go beyond that given the sensitivity of the topic and information based on intelligence sources.”

The concerns come after Israel bombed the Iranian Embassy in Damascus, Syria, killing a senior Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps commander, along with several others. The airstrike killed the most senior Iranian military figure since the U.S. assassination of former IRGC leader Qassem Soleimani.

Iran has publicly vowed retaliation after the strike.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/foreign-policy/2956170/us-preparing-attack-iran-expected-one-week/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

**nononono*   Not good.

I'm also concerned about attacks from within.  I don't think we can or should dismiss the inevitable with so many pouring across our borders.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

The United States is preparing for an attack from Iran, according to senior Biden administration officials.

The same people who couldn't prepare for the withdrawal from Afghanistan.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
US preparing for ‘significant’ attack from Iran expected within one week

Cool.  Wonder what it will be?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Cool.  Wonder what it will be?
I don't think the CIA has decided yet.

Online jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
With the 15 million illegal invading aliens that have entered the USA since Wrecking Ball Joe has become POTUS, how many would you guess are active agents sent to attack the USA when the order comes?

1,000 would be terrorists?

10,000 would be terrorists?

100,000 would be terrorists?

Higher?

I say yes, higher.  And that includes China.  There will be enough Chinese operatives here to shut the USA down if they decide to make a move.  The security of the USA is criminally being neglected by the Biden Idiocracy, and many of the intelligence agencies starting with the FBI.  This criminal negligence and treason, I consider it is unacceptable.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

That is funny because it is true!   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online libertybele

Former defense secretary predicts Iran will strike at Israel
Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper on Friday said Iran is likely to retaliate against Israel for a recent missile strike that hit Tehran's consulate in Damascus, Syria.

Israel has not claimed responsibility for the strike, which killed senior Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) commander Mohammad Reza Zahedi. Reuters cited a Lebanese security source as the first to identify Israel as the responsible party, to which an Israeli military spokesperson responded, "We do not comment on reports in the foreign media."

In an interview on CNN, Esper predicted Iran will take action against Israel, but on a limited scale to avoid wide-scale war in the Middle East.

"They are going to act," Esper said Friday. "They're going to feel the need, to uphold their dignity, to maintain credibility with their proxies, throughout the region, and to really meet the demands of hardliners, within the theocracy that wants to see something done.".............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-defense-secretary-predicts-iran-will-strike-israel

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

With the 15 million illegal invading aliens that have entered the USA since Wrecking Ball Joe has become POTUS, how many would you guess are active agents sent to attack the USA when the order comes?

1,000 would be terrorists?

10,000 would be terrorists?

100,000 would be terrorists?

Higher?

I say yes, higher.  And that includes China.  There will be enough Chinese operatives here to shut the USA down if they decide to make a move.  The security of the USA is criminally being neglected by the Biden Idiocracy, and many of the intelligence agencies starting with the FBI.  This criminal negligence and treason, I consider it is unacceptable.

I believe you are correct and yes, it is very unacceptable, but obviously our politicians don't give a darn.