Author Topic: Democrats' New Motto  (Read 1484 times)

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Democrats' New Motto
« on: April 05, 2024, 06:46:52 pm »
Destroy
America
Massively
Now
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 06:53:16 pm by ChemEngrMBA »
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: Democrats' New Motto
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2024, 03:22:52 am »
Whatever.

It is really democrats ?  Most I know don't want to destroy America.

It is buttwipes like Joy Ried that are in front of this.  Thank goodness she is so stupid.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2024, 05:11:14 pm »
New Hat For Democrats
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2024, 07:04:47 pm »
All the while the right wears hats that say MAGA, but can't explain what that is.

Here is something else.....I see MAGA hats all the time.

I don't see the hats shown above being worn by anyone. 

What is the point of this thread ?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 07:05:50 pm by HikerGuy83 »

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2024, 08:39:24 pm »
All the while the right wears hats that say MAGA, but can't explain what that is.

Let me help you out.
MAGA is the acronym for Make America Great Again.
I made up a hat for America-hating Democrats, partially in jest, but also in deadly earnest.
Perhaps a few hundred thousand real Americans can buy one of these blue hats for a gift to a Democrat family member.

Since the Biden Crime Syndicate took over thanks to top FBI officials lying about Russian collusion when they knew better, and thanks to Leftists everywhere covering up Hunter Biden's incriminating laptop, and thanks to Google using its resources to gain millions of Democrat votes, including censorship practiced by leftist media coast to coast, America has been going downhill in unprecedented fashion and speed.

Do you enjoy high gas prices, high food prices, outrageous government spending, even to support illegals encouraged to come here to vote Democrat? And bring fentanyl?  And rape and murder? 

Are you all right with those?  If so you're sick.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2024, 08:41:48 pm by ChemEngrMBA »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2024, 09:11:35 pm »

I often ask myself that when I see you posted a thread.  J/S
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2024, 09:13:11 pm »

Let me help you out.
I made up a hat for America-hating Democrats, partially in jest, but also in deadly earnest.
Perhaps a few hundred thousand real Americans can buy one of these blue hats for a gift to a Democrat family member.

Since the Biden Crime Syndicate took over thanks to top FBI officials lying about Russian collusion when they knew better, and thanks to Leftists everywhere covering up Hunter Biden's incriminating laptop, and thanks to Google using its resources to gain millions of Democrat votes, including censorship practiced by leftist media coast to coast, America has been going downhill in unprecedented fashion and speed.

Do you enjoy high gas prices, high food prices, outrageous government spending, even to support illegals encouraged to come here to vote Democrat? And bring fentanyl?  And rape and murder? 

Forget about him.  He posted a thread that went multiple pages about the meaning of "MAGA."  He did not accept anybody's opinion.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2024, 12:12:47 am »
Forget about him.  He posted a thread that went multiple pages about the meaning of "MAGA."  He did not accept anybody's opinion.

Ony if you selectively read what you want to read.

Seems a lot of people were in the same place I was.

MAGA is a sales pitch.

You certainly never tried to answer the question.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2024, 12:13:55 am »

Let me help you out.

I often ask myself that when I see you posted a thread.  J/S

Probably the first board I've been on where the moderator in a forum is also it's biggest troll.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2024, 12:17:37 am »

Let me help you out.

Biden isn't your average democrat which is why I'd be fine if you sent one to him.  He should wear it.  We are currently discussing how Kansas is constantly electing democrats to the state house even though it is a red state.....because of attitudes like yours. 

I don't think people like Pelosi, Biden and Obama are corrupt....I know they are.

Just like many of us don't have a lot of love the creeps at the top of the GOP a lot of my friends who are democrats are not in love with Biden and are pretty fed up all the way around.

I just ask people. 

When America gets great "again", what will that look like.  Feel free to let us know with references to things we can specificly measure.

Thanks.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2024, 09:00:29 am »
Probably the first board I've been on where the moderator in a forum is also it's biggest troll.

Only for you, for some reason.....
I will NOT comply.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2024, 03:05:12 am »
Only for you, for some reason.....

I give you credit for taking responsibility. 

Troll away.

I can't recall the last time you posted something that mattered.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2024, 03:09:47 am »

Let me help you out.

Yes, I've heard this rant before.

Keep at it.  It only exposes you for who you are.

One thing is for sure is that GWB and his drunken sailor congress (GOP with a lot of east cost moderates) launched our national debt.  I recall when people were spitting mad over 2 trillion dollars.  Now look at it. 

Bush and his stupid wars will go down in history as one of the biggest mistakes a country has made.  And yes, we had to make it.  Al Gore would have been an even bigger mistake.

Just like Trump is a less serious mistake than Biden.

What an awful place to be in.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2024, 03:25:59 am »
The left's motto....certainly not new.

"Soak the Rish".

"White People Suck"

Democrats motto:

"What just happened ?"
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 03:28:19 am by HikerGuy83 »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2024, 04:02:46 am »
I give you credit for taking responsibility. 

Troll away.

I can't recall the last time you posted something that mattered.

You just haven't been around, I can live with that.
I will NOT comply.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2024, 10:14:54 pm »
The left's motto....certainly not new.

"Soak the Rish".

"White People Suck"

Democrats motto:

"What just happened ?"

Your motto:  "Still trying"

I will add FAILING MISERABLY IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY.
My bud CyberLiberty agrees I'm sure.
So do lots of other sensible folks here.  Now why don't you just go take a hike.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2024, 03:26:41 am »
Your motto:  "Still trying"

I will add FAILING MISERABLY IN EVERY POSSIBLE WAY.
My bud CyberLiberty agrees I'm sure.
So do lots of other sensible folks here.  Now why don't you just go take a hike.

Not as many as you might think and as it seems to have triggered a lower life form like you...I'd say I've been successful.

Your appeal to your partner in trolling only shows how desperate you are to force your stupid message onto other people.

Heaven forbid someone contradict your "MBA" opinion.  Clearly you are not man enough to hear that.

Thanks for helping people see you really are not a conservative. 

« Last Edit: April 12, 2024, 03:29:04 am by HikerGuy83 »

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2024, 03:39:32 am »

Let me help you out.

And I guess, while we are on the subject of "woke" posts, I thought this one would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Look at all the victimization....

"Biden Crime Syndicate......."

"FBI took over........"

"Leftists covering up......."

"Thanks to Google......"

Wow....what a pathetic blame game.

Look everyone......we are powerless.

Never mind we've been so stupid, as a party that we've let the head of it become mega-corrupt. 

To the point we have to run a meely-mouth reality show celebrity because he has the cajones to say what WE WON'T in way WE WON'T SAY IT.

Poor us.  We somehow let John McCain become a political hero and nominated his sorry corrupt stinking backside to represent us in an election.

We can't do anything right.....

Including accepting responsibility for the fact that we can't do anything right. 

And we don't seem to be in any hurry to change it. 

Just look at Arizona where we are now making it as easy as ever for a certified leftist whackjob to take Kristen Sinema's place (and Sinema bailed out the right on several occasions......this guy won't.....he'll be sponsoring bills to put you education camps).

Wonder if we can win a senate seat in Georgia ?  Georgia of all places.

And we'll just keep blaming EVERYONE but ourselves for the fact that we can't walk and chew gum at the same time.

Simply sad....

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2024, 03:42:28 am »
And let's not forget the fearmongering too.

Hope the doctor can help you with your condition.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2024, 09:27:28 pm »
When you are so far right, you are now far left.

This thread is a classic example of it.