Author Topic: The 7 Keys to Creating Useless Americans  (Read 321 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The 7 Keys to Creating Useless Americans
« on: April 05, 2024, 05:35:49 pm »
The 7 Keys to Creating Useless Americans

JOHN HAWKINS
APR 03, 2024
Creating useless Americans hasn’t always been easy.

After all, for most of America’s history, the church was strong, kids were expected to do some work and there was no welfare. The attitude wasn’t quite, “If you don’t work, enjoy starving to death because that’s what you deserve,” but there was definitely a little of that vibe going around. Americans outfought everyone from the Indians to the Mexicans to the British to conquer America, made it through the Depression, won two world wars, and built a reputation as an independent, self-reliant, religious, gun-totin’, hard-working, patriotic people.   

How do you take people that come from that kind of stock and make them useless? Well, there are ways if you’re dedicated enough. Especially if you start young. For example:

1) Raise them to be fragile and afraid of everything: Keep a constant eye on your kid. Always make sure there’s an adult around him, ready to tell him what to do and settle any disputes. Know where he is every second of the day. Be his friend. Don’t ever push him to really challenge himself, try and fail at things, or deal with anything difficult on his own.

https://www.culturcidal.com/p/the-7-keys-to-creating-useless-americans?utm_source=post-email-title&publication_id=394811&post_id=143239489&utm_campaign=email-post-title&isFreemail=false&r=17wqvp&triedRedirect=true&utm_medium=email
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Re: The 7 Keys to Creating Useless Americans
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 11:48:05 am »
4) Encourage mental illness: There have always been mentally ill people, but never before has a society worked harder than ours to nurture mental illness in its citizens. The overwhelming majority of older Americans went through their entire life without ever considering whether they were the wrong gender. Not anymore.

Now we literally have teachers, counselors, therapists, some terrible parents, and wackos on social media encouraging children to question their gender and sexuality practically from the time they get out of diapers, all the way through high school.
It's horrible enough in society as a whole, but when the federal government actually encourages this insanity in the military, you know we're doomed as a nation.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 02:40:23 pm »
Something I wrote a decade or so ago:

To kill personal responsibility, initiative, or success, punish it. To encourage irresponsibility, improvidence, dependence, and failure, reward it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 02:55:24 pm »
Exactly, Pete.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org