Author Topic: Poll: Most of the Elite Are Okay With Cheating to Win Elections  (Read 281 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Poll: Most of the Elite Are Okay With Cheating to Win Elections
JAZZ SHAW 2:40 PM | April 04, 2024

Pollster Scott Rasmussen described it as "the most terrifying poll result I've ever seen." It was a simple survey that he put into the field covering an issue that has been an ongoing subject of hot debate at least since 2020. He asked voters if they would rather have their candidate lose an election by playing fair or win by cheating. Overall, the good news was that "only" seven percent of respondents said that they would rather win by cheating. But when you dig into the cross tabs and look at the demographics, a frightening reality emerges. Those who counted themselves in the top one percent of earners (in other words, "the elite") demonstrated a much higher willingness to cheat rather than lose a race fair and square. That group of people comprise some of the largest political donors and they overwhelmingly vote Democratic. (Issues & Insights)

Earlier this year, pollster Scott Rasmussen asked voters a simple question: “Would you rather have your candidate win by cheating or lose by playing fair?”

The answers he got back were, as he put it in a Daily Signal podcast last week, “the most terrifying poll result I’ve ever seen.”

Among all Americans, just 7% said they would want their candidate to win by cheating. As Rasmussen put it, he’d rather see that number lower, but that’s not bad.

But more than a third of the elite 1% he surveyed would condone cheating.

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/04/04/poll-most-of-the-elite-are-okay-with-cheating-to-win-elections-n3785922#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Poll: Most of the Elite Are Okay With Cheating to Win Elections
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 05:21:06 pm »
I'll bet the actual percentage is much higher with those who lied and those who didn't answer.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 05:38:21 pm »
I'll bet the actual percentage is much higher with those who lied and those who didn't answer.

I'll bet you're right. I've always tried to assume the best of my fellow Americans. Now I have little to no regard for anyone who votes Democrat -- especially if they do so after seeing what Joe Biden has been able to do to this country in the span of 3 years.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2024, 08:49:26 pm »
I don't need a poll to tell me elite people are fine with cheating, as long as "their side" wins.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: