Author Topic: Black Lives Matter activist, 'world's sexiest albino,' charged with fraud, misuse of $500,000 in don  (Read 190 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
AMERICAN NEWS Apr 4, 2024
Black Lives Matter activist, 'world's sexiest albino,' charged with fraud, misuse of $500,000 in donations
Tyree Conyers-Page has been charged with wire fraud and two counts of money laundering.

Black Lives Matter activist, 'world's sexiest albino,'  charged with fraud, misuse of $500,000 in donations
Hayden Cunningham
Apr 4, 2024

Tyree Conyers-Page, actor and self-proclaimed "world's sexiest albino" who gained prominence as a Black Lives Matter activist, now finds himself embroiled in controversy as he faces accusations of fraud and misappropriation of funds totaling $500,000.

Page, known for a role in the TV show "American Horror Story," has been charged with wire fraud and two counts of money laundering, according to a report from the Daily Mail.

https://thepostmillennial.com/black-lives-matter-activist-worlds-sexiest-albino-charged-with-fraud-misuse-of-500000-in-donations#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If he's albino, so was Lester Maddox! :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson