Author Topic: The Bezmenov Plan: Is America now in the Last Stage?  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Bezmenov Plan: Is America now in the Last Stage?
« on: April 05, 2024, 04:55:27 pm »
April 4, 2024
The Bezmenov Plan: Is America now in the Last Stage?
By Scott S. Powell

President Joe Biden’s welcoming Easter Sunday message posted on X that, “Today, on Transgender Day of Visibility, I have a simple message to all trans Americans: I see you…” was shocking. Most could not understand how the President’s judgment can be so skewed on the most holy day for Christians.

As offensive as this was, it provides a window through which all can see what’s happening. With Biden’s cognitive decline being so obvious, there can be little doubt that he is being used by internal and external enemies of America intent on breaking down the constitutional republic of the United States without firing a shot. And it’s not hard to recognize the plan being followed is parallel to the blueprint plan revealed forty years ago by Soviet defector Yuri Bezmenov, who explained the four stages of communist subversion: 1) Demoralization, 2) Disorientation, 3) Crisis, and 4) Normalization.

The United States has been under prolonged internal attacks of demoralization for several generations, through the educational system and the culture which have delivered messaging that disparages the United States and derides traditional values.

The second stage, known as disorientation, is most successful after a large portion of the population has been demoralized. Covid-19 brought about disorientation through mask mandates, social distancing, quarantines, lockdowns, and the abandonment of best medical practices of preventative and therapeutic treatments. Another important part of disorientation that was inflicted on America at that time was the ginned-up racism after the death of George Floyd, which triggered rioting, looting, and destruction of several billion dollars’ worth of property and the tearing down of historic statues and memorials in many cities across the United States.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/the_bezmenov_plan_is_america_now_in_the_last_stage.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: The Bezmenov Plan: Is America now in the Last Stage?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 10:22:15 pm »
No.
We are approaching "stage 3":
The Crisis.

When that occurs, The Party will be... ready.