Author Topic: Democrats accuse GOP of ‘gullible’ Biden impeachment ploy after new whistleblower  (Read 477 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrats accuse GOP of ‘gullible’ Biden impeachment ploy after new whistleblower
By
Cami Mondeaux
April 5, 2024 12:11 pm

House Democrats are demanding access to information from a supposed whistleblower after top Republican lawmakers accused the CIA of blocking investigations into Hunter Biden, marking the latest development in the GOP’s monthslong impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.

In a letter sent to House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) on Friday, his Democratic counterpart Jamie Raskin (D-MD) demanded that Republicans make the information available to committee Democrats, claiming his requests so far have gone unanswered. The request comes two weeks after Comer and Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) wrote a letter citing claims from a whistleblower that the CIA has repeatedly prevented witness interviews in a criminal investigation against the president’s son.

“This is a serious charge, but you have completely ignored my staff’s requests to be allowed to review the information that you say prompted your letter and upon which your letter is putatively and entirely based,” wrote Raskin, ranking member of the Oversight Committee. “This refusal to share Committee material with the Minority creates the unavoidable implication that this information — like so many self-collapsing precursor tips in this Sisyphean quest for a scandal — cannot withstand even the most cursory scrutiny by the Committee’s Democratic Members.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/2955140/house-democrats-gop-gullible-impeachment-whistleblower-claims/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Put the evidence in the public domain so the public can decide for themselves.

How many more times are Comer and Jordan going to cry wolf, but, not allow us to see the wolf for ourselves?

Show us proof, and we'll believe.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 04:46:43 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.