Author Topic: Navy destroyer Gravely takes out Houthi drones, missile in the Red Sea  (Read 148 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Navy destroyer Gravely takes out Houthi drones, missile in the Red Sea
By Jonathan Lehrfeld
 Apr 4, 10:46 AM

The Navy destroyer Gravely and U.S. forces destroyed an inbound anti-ship ballistic missile and two aerial drones in the Red Sea on Wednesday launched by Houthi militants in Yemen, according to U.S. Central Command.

U.S. forces also destroyed a mobile surface-to-air missile system in Houthi-controlled territory.

“There were no injuries or damage reported by U.S., coalition, or commercial ships,” CENTCOM said.

The latest engagement with the Iran-backed organization during its monthslong campaign of assaults against commercial and military ships in Middle Eastern waters comes just days after the group’s multiple attempts to attack a U.S. warship.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/your-navy/2024/04/04/navy-destroyer-gravely-takes-out-houthi-drones-missile-in-the-red-sea/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why aren't they "taking out" the launchpads where these drones and missiles are originating from?

Better than that, why aren't they "taking out" the offices and homes of the Houti leadership that are ordering these strikes?