Author Topic: Chicago alderman says tuberculosis, measles 'crisis' in migrant shelters may push away Black and Lat  (Read 177 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Chicago alderman says tuberculosis, measles 'crisis' in migrant shelters may push away Black and Latino voters
Story by Nikolas Lanum • 23h •

Democratic Chicago Alderman Raymond Lopez said he is concerned city officials have been inattentive to alarms raised about a potential outbreak after health officials confirmed a small number of tuberculosis cases at migrant shelters in the Windy City.

Lopez said he has been warning officials about a possible crisis since August, when ambulance receipts showed people were testing positive for tuberculosis.

Health officials in the city have not disclosed how many migrants have tested positive for the diseases or at what shelters. Migrants have previously tested positive for measles.

"This is a crisis we could have avoided, just like with the measles, if we had simply instituted the American standard of vaccines upon all those migrants being shipped to the city of Chicago," Lopez said during an appearance on "Fox & Friends."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/chicago-alderman-says-tuberculosis-measles-crisis-in-migrant-shelters-may-push-away-black-and-latino-voters/ar-BB1l4Nrs?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=f13416e9f98e45d89e3266c723e12b02&ei=27
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
If they haven't been driven away already, they're too stupid to change.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online DefiantMassRINO

Why do Dems love migrants more than they love Americans?  Why do Dems have contempt for Americans and America?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.