Author Topic: Ohio Sheriff Nails Biden on Illegal Alien Crime, Then 7-Time Deported Alien Makes Facts Even Worse  (Read 165 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Ohio Sheriff Nails Biden on Illegal Alien Crime, Then 7-Time Deported Alien Makes Facts Even Worse
By Nick Arama | 4:19 PM on April 04, 2024The opinions expressed by contributors are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of RedState.com.

There's a sheriff in Ohio who isn't afraid of pointing out how the border problems have now become the problems of every town across the country.

Last week, Butler County Sheriff Richard K. Jones laid out how badly the illegal alien influx had been hurting his county. He detailed how 999 illegal aliens have been in his jail over the last three years since July 2021; They were holders for deportation from ICE, with. 1,757 charges, costing them more than $1,816,796, according to the sheriff’s office.

Jones specifically called out Joe Biden and the DHS head Alejandro Mayorkas, saying they were responsible for the mess.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/04/04/sheriff-calls-out-biden-and-mayorkas-n2172304#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The mess IS the plan.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson