Author Topic: This Is Biden’s Reelection Pitch?!?!.... I & I Editorial Board  (Read 130 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This Is Biden’s Reelection Pitch?!?!
I & I Editorial Board
April 5, 2024

We recently received a Biden-Harris campaign fundraising email, and if this is the best pitch they can make, then Joe Biden deserves to lose, bigly. It’s full of lies. It’s completely disconnected from reality. Biden takes no responsibility for the nation’s current troubles, and offers absolutely no solutions.

The email begins “I know this message is long.” Except it’s not – it’s less than 430 words, which isn’t much for an email that promises to remind readers “of all the things we have been able to accomplish because of our victory in 2020.”

The next sentence is a flat-out lie.“When Kamala and I were sworn in over two years ago, the economy was on its back.”

The truth is that when Joe and Kamala were sworn in, the economy was roaring back. Gross domestic product had regained the ground it lost in COVID-19 recession – a recession that lasted only two months, making it the shortest in recorded U.S. history. Half of the people who lost jobs were back at work. The stock market had climbed above its pre-COVID peak.

Biden goes on to lament the fact that, when he took office, “schools and businesses were closed,” without mentioning that Democrats were largely to blame for both. (Remember that Republican governors who refused to keep their economies locked down and their schools closed were accused of being murderers.)

Then comes the kicker. “Kamala and I agreed that we couldn’t just rebuild the economy as it was before: we needed to build an economy from the bottom up and the middle out, not the top down. So we got right to work and passed the American Rescue Plan.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2024/04/05/bidens-reelection-pitch-lies-deception-and-false-promises/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34