Author Topic: WATCH: MSNBC Host Nicolle Wallace Has Hilarious Meltdown Over Trump, Throws Script [video at link]  (Read 383 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Trending Politics News
Chris Powell
April 4, 2024

It’s not even November yet and liberals are already melting down. Recently MSNBC host Nicolle Wallace threw her script into the air during a live broadcast following a heated segment over former President Donald Trump’s latest remarks.

During her program, Wallace discussed the gravity of Trump’s criticism aimed at the daughter of a New York Supreme Court justice. Trump’s scathing remarks were not just another part in his long history of contentious statements but seemed to strike a particular nerve with Wallace.

The MSNBC host reached a boiling point.

“So, you know, it’s time to do something different. Like, we’re not going to have this conversation again,” Wallace declared. “I have come on the air with breaking news about requests for gag orders because of threats for judges and their kids, more times than I could count today before I got ready.”

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/watch-msnbc-host-nicolle-wallace-has-hilarious-meltdown-over-trump-throws-script-mace/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
“I have come on the air with breaking news about requests for gag orders because of threats for judges and their kids, more times than I could count today before I got ready.”

Trump has never 'threatened' anyone. If he ever does, it would immediately be global news worldwide. This statement is a blatant lie.

Trump simply complained that the Judge is a Democrat activist. His daughter is an employed Democrat activist. And both of them and the candidates they support are getting rich from the trial with the Democrat activist Judge presiding.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.