Author Topic: BREAKING..Biden demands Netanyahu accept ‘immediate ceasefire’ after humanitarian workers killed  (Read 3811 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden demands Netanyahu accept ‘immediate ceasefire’ after humanitarian workers killed
By
Christian Datoc
April 4, 2024 2:11 pm

President Joe Biden threatened to pull support for Israel unless Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu accepts an “immediate ceasefire” and takes steps to curb civilian casualties in Gaza.

The demand, made in a Thursday phone call with the Israeli leader — their first since Israeli Defense Forces bombed a humanitarian convoy, killing seven World Central Kitchen aid workers — marks a dramatic escalation in the president’s posture toward the Jewish state.

Biden had previously told WCK founder Chef Jose Andres that the attack left him “heartbroken” and that he would press Israel to change its military operations in Gaza. The strike, which Israel called an accident, killed one American citizen.

“President Biden emphasized that the strikes on humanitarian workers and the overall humanitarian situation are unacceptable. He made clear the need for Israel to announce and implement a series of specific, concrete, and measurable steps to address civilian harm, humanitarian suffering, and the safety of aid workers,” the White House‘s readout of the call states.

“He made clear that U.S. policy with respect to Gaza will be determined by our assessment of Israel’s immediate action on these steps,” the statement adds. “He underscored that an immediate ceasefire is essential to stabilize and improve the humanitarian situation and protect innocent civilians, and he urged the Prime Minister to empower his negotiators to conclude a deal without delay to bring the hostages home.”

National Security Council spokesman John Kirby declined to elaborate on what conditions Biden set for Israel should it not change its operating procedures regarding Gaza.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/2953578/biden-netanyahu-concrete-steps-civilian-casualties-gaza/
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 07:08:02 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Co-Chair Coons: It’s Now Time for U.S. to Put Conditions on Aid to Israel

Biden 2024 campaign co-chairman Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) said Thursday on CNN that he now wants the United States to put conditions on military aid to Israel.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/04/biden-co-chair-coons-its-now-time-for-u-s-to-put-conditions-on-aid-to-israel/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden will do anything to get a vote..
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
OSINTdefender
@sentdefender
·
20m
Israel has notified the United States that if Iran makes the decision to Target the Territory of Israel, then they will be forced to Respond.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brigitte Gabriel
@ACTBrigitte
·
11m
Biden has betrayed Israel.
Support the USO

Online DefiantMassRINO

Hezbollah, Hamas, Houthis, Islamic Jihad, and Revolutionary Guard are all smoke screens for the real instigator, the regime in Tehran.

Iran is winning its war against the West.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dana Loesch
@DLoesch
·
36m
Biden bent the knee to both Hamas and China in the same day, it's a new record
Support the USO

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
One could almost come to the conclusion that the "aid" workers being killed was planned or something... :smokin:
Who could've predicted such a response?  :whistle:
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline mountaineer

Barak Ravid
@BarakRavid
BREAKING: Biden told Netanyahu an immediate ceasefire is essential to stabilize & improve the humanitarian situation & protect innocent civilians & he urged Netanyahu to empower his negotiators to conclude a deal without delay to bring the hostages home, the White House says
1:55 PM · Apr 4, 2024

Ben Shapiro
@benshapiro
"Empower his negotiators to conclude a deal"? What deal, precisely, does Biden think is on the table? Hamas literally just rejected a six-week ceasefire with a 40-terrorist-to-one-hostage ratio.
4:43 PM · Apr 4, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Ben Shapiro
@benshapiro
Joe Biden will cause WWIII through his utter and complete stupidity.

Here is his current position:

1. The United States is willing to go to direct war with a nuclear power by admitting Ukraine to NATO. The minute Ukraine joins NATO, Article 5 will be invoked and we are then in a shooting war with Russia.

2. The United States is demanding a ceasefire from an ally, Israel, in a war with a terrorist group holding hostages including Americans, in a conflict involving precisely ZERO US troops. Iran and its terror proxies now know that if they murder over a thousand citizens of an American ally, take hundreds of hostages, and then hide among civilians, Joe Biden will save them.

It is nearly impossible to believe one human being could be so stupid. But Joe Biden always surpasses expectations.
4:42 PM · Apr 4, 2024

Offline berdie

I realize my memory isn't as good as it once was...but didn't we accidently hit a residence that included civilians and aid workers in Afghanistan? Not long ago?

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I realize my memory isn't as good as it once was...but didn't we accidently hit a residence that included civilians and aid workers in Afghanistan? Not long ago?

Yes...a whole family was killed accidentally of course..
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

It's okay when Democrat presidents kill civilians in undeclared wars, dontcha know.
(See also Bill Clinton and the bombing of Serbian churches and hospitals on Easter Sunday).

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Obviously and very well documented, Hamas and all terrorist groups have NO regard whatsoever of ANY of the normal accepted standard 'rules of war'. Hamas routinely attacks from areas which are crowded with civilians. Hamas routinely smuggles fighters, bombs, ammo, and weapons, in brightly marked ambulances and in aid trucks and convoys.

Hamas has NO concern for civilians including their own people. Hamas works relentlessly to provoke and 'trick' Israel into firing on civilians and civilian areas. They want and deliberately setup exactly this kind of accident.

If Hamas were not savage bloodthirsty animals and behaved like normal civilized human beings, then accidents like this one would never happen.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

A man was killed together with his young children...he was thought to be carrying gasoline in glass jugs...it was fresh water for a neighborhood without.

...heard it on the Chris Plante show this morning.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online rustynail

Do not forget that this is all Obama's doing.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Antony Blinken Warns Israel Becoming Like Hamas; Losing ‘Reverence for Human Life’

Secretary of State Antony Blinken appeared to equate the State of Israel with the terrorist organization Hamas in remarks on Thursday, suggesting that both showed the same disregard for civilian life, evidence to the contrary.

https://www.breitbart.com/middle-east/2024/04/04/antony-blinken-warns-israel-like-hamas-losing-reverence-for-human-life/
Support the USO

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is Hamas still launching missiles at Israeli civilians?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s highly damaging call for an immediate Gaza ceasefire
By
Tom Rogan
April 4, 2024 5:29 pm

President Joe Biden has called on Israel to adopt an immediate ceasefire with Hamas. In a call with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday, Biden warned of other undefined U.S. policy shifts absent Israeli policy changes following its accidental killing of seven aid workers on Monday.

Putting those prospective policy shifts to one side, Biden’s call for a ceasefire represents a major strategic and moral error. Israel cannot accept such a ceasefire without signaling unacceptable weakness to its enemies. Deterrent posturing is always a sacrosanct Israeli security concern for two reasons. First, the legacy of the Holocaust amid repeated efforts by Israel’s neighbors to eliminate it. Second, the rising specter of an Iranian nuclear weapon. But it’s a particularly critical concern following the profound degradation of Israeli deterrent power amid Hamas’ Oct. 7, 2023, invasion. Biden’s ceasefire demand will only fuel Hamas’s intransigence and encourage Iranian aggression.

Further, while the Biden administration claims it seeks only a temporary ceasefire, it knows full well that such a ceasefire would allow Hamas to consolidate its defenses in its southern Rafah stronghold. As a result, Israeli forces would take greater casualties in any future operation. The administration also knows Israel would face unprecedented international diplomatic pressure not to recommence military operations once any temporary ceasefire began.

It gets worse.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/beltway-confidential/2953937/bidens-highly-damaging-call-for-immediate-ceasefire/
Support the USO

Offline ironhorsedriver

The loss of aid workers is sad, however; they knew they were going into a war zone. They put themselves in harms way, and sadly paid the price.

Offline mountaineer

Bill Ackman
@BillAckman
Can anyone think of another situation in history where Americans were taken hostage by terrorists and our President acted as if this has not occurred. 

I can’t think of one example in the last 181 days where @POTUS Biden has expressed concern for the American hostages that are still being held by Hamas.

Does this make you feel safe as an American citizen?
7:11 AM · Apr 5, 2024

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Netanyahu Spox on Biden’s Threats to Change Policy: Hamas Wants Pressure on Israel, Not Them

Ian Hanchett 4 Apr 2024

On Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “America Reports,” Netanyahu Spokesperson Tal Heinrich said that Netanyahu and President Joe Biden had a “good call” and the U.S. and Israel agree on the need to eliminate Hamas while minimizing civilian harm and the desire to free the hostages. She also responded to the Biden administration threatening changes in its policy if Israel doesn’t change by saying that “People have to understand that Hamas, they want international pressure to be applied on Israel instead of on them” and “there will be no humanitarian pause in the fighting, no ceasefire that will leave our hostages in Gaza and leave Hamas in power. That is unacceptable on our end.”

Co-host Sandra Smith played video of Secretary of State Antony Blinken saying, “With regard to our policy in Gaza, look, I’ll just say this, if we don’t see the changes that we need to see, there will be changes in our own policy.”

Smith then asked, “So, this is the messaging. How would you characterize this moment in the war?”

Heinrich responded, “You see — first, it’s every moment in this war, including right now, is a moment for moral clarity. This is another moment for moral clarity. People have to understand that Hamas, they want international pressure to be applied on Israel instead of on them and, again, let them live another day and stay in power. There’s a lot of talk I’m hearing about an immediate humanitarian pause in the fighting, so to say, a ceasefire. It’s important to understand, there will be no humanitarian pause in the fighting, no ceasefire that will leave our hostages in Gaza and leave Hamas in power. That is unacceptable on our end.”

Heinrich also stated that the U.S. will have to explain what it means by changes in policy.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/04/netanyahu-spox-on-bidens-threats-to-change-policy-hamas-wants-pressure-on-israel-not-them/
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Antony Blinken Warns Israel Becoming Like Hamas;
So this is a GOOD thing, right? If Israel is becoming like Hamas then shouldn't Blinken pressure Hamas for an 'immediate ceasefire'? If Israel is like Hamas then shouldn't the American Leftist Democrats support and protest in favor of Israel?

I want to see a bridge shut down for Israel (who apparently is now the same as Hamas). If Israel is 'like Hamas' then doesn't that mean that Israel is the designated 'victim'? And Hamas is now the aggressor?

How does Hamas being Hamas make Hamas the good guys, but Israel behaving like Hamas makes Israel the bad guy?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 01:35:24 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
It is the Biden Idiocracy that is the primary supporter of terrorism in the world.  He is funding Iran and providing aid to an enemy of the only democracy in the Middle East, Israel.  It would be like FDR helping Hitler versus England and Russia with Lend Lease.

One of the best ways to end an enemy's efforts is via starvation.  That is what Gen Grant did with the Confederacy, and they weakened and lost.  Biden is aiding the terrorists of Gaza by making sure their bellies are full.  Makes no sense.

I fully support Netanyahu, who I hope tells Biden to kiss his posterior.

To repeat myself, I subscribe to Admiral William Halsey's philosophy of dealing with enemies.  'In a nation like Japan, where the civilian population support the military as they do, the only good Jap civilian, is a Jap civilian that has been dead for six months or more.'  In a genocidal maniacal state like Palestine, they all should die.  There is nothing redeeming or worth helping in such a state whose sworn to the destruction of a peaceful neighbor.  In fact, if Israel were to expend a number of nuclear weapons to end Gaza, I would say they were well within their right.  Israel has every right to defend itself.  Their effort is no different than that of the USA against Japan in the 1940s.  Unconditional surrender, and destroying an enemy.

The USA has become extremely dumb on this score.  We as a nation are clueless and no longer a leader of anything.  Utterly pathetic!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2024, 04:22:28 pm by jafo2010 »