Author Topic: Aliens Voting  (Read 300 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Aliens Voting
« on: April 04, 2024, 05:51:23 pm »
Aliens Voting
We’ve seen the invasion of our border. Are we going to stop the invasion of our voter rolls?

April 4, 2024 by J. Christian Adams

The southern border crisis has reached new heights under President Biden. Now, viral footage shows migrants rushing the National Guard and cutting down border fencing. The data backs up the images Americans are seeing on TV. Arrests for illegal border crossings from Mexico have reached an all-time high.

I could just as easily be describing our border in 2015 or even a decade before. Some of these foreigners will get drivers licenses and, therefore mistakenly get added to American voter rolls. We have researched this issue for years, and there is hard data to back it up.

We already have government records from states across the country that reveal aliens have been registering and voting in American elections. Yes, you read that right: foreigners are casting ballots in American elections. It is not a myth or Bigfoot. It is happening.

The number one source for alien registration is the DMV registration system. The overwhelming majority of foreigners who end up registered to vote come through the DMV. The second most prevalent is student visas. Illegal border crossers comprise a smaller percentage of aliens to get registered. Data support these conclusions.

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/aliens-are-voting/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Aliens Voting
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 06:42:33 pm »
Aliens Voting
We’ve seen the invasion of our border. Are we going to stop the invasion of our voter rolls?

more
https://www.frontpagemag.com/aliens-are-voting/
Of course they will vote. Democrats will make sure of that. Illegals will vote whether they actually vote or not. Democrats will do it for them.

Let's get real about what the Democrats have planned. Democrats do not give a single damn about 'refugees' or so called 'persecution'. Democrats do not care whether the illegals live or die. They do not care.

Everything the Democrats are doing on the border is all about votes, and nothing more than that. The Democrats will make sure that every illegal in the country votes for Biden, even if they have to do it themselves for them.

All the Democrats want is a body and a name (dead or alive). This will allow them to 'harvest votes' and to gain congressional seats. That is the only single goal. The lives of the illegals are irrelevant to the Democrat purposes. What the illegals do to Americans and American infrastructure is irrelevant to Democrats, as long as they get the votes they need to maintain their power. From a Democrat point of view, illegals can burn down America and that is OK with them. As long as they get the votes, anything goes and everything is permitted.

This has happened before in history. And it always ends in corruption, societal collapse, and destruction. Democrats do not care about any of that because they mistakenly believe that they will always be safe in any case. They always have to learn the hard way.

« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 08:19:37 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024, 06:50:33 pm »
Illegal aliens > Drivers Licenses > Motor Voter > Illegals vote
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2024, 07:58:35 pm »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2024, 10:18:07 pm »
This is gonna "flip" Texas.
Far FAR sooner than any Texans on this forum will care to admit.

It will threaten Florida, as well.

Time is running out for the Republicans to ever win the presidency again, or even hold a majority in Congress.

What will happen then...?