Author Topic: Illegal Immigrant Deported 7 Times Arrested For Murder, Authorities Say  (Read 135 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Immigrant Deported 7 Times Arrested For Murder, Authorities Say
Southern U.S. Border Sees Rise In Migrant Crossings As Title 42 Policy Is Set To Expire

HAROLD HUTCHISON
REPORTER
April 03, 2024

An illegal immigrant who had been deported over a half-dozen times was charged with murder in Butler County, Ohio, according to local reports.

Hamilton Police arrested 48-year-old Fermin Garcia-Gutierrez on unrelated charges on March 16, the Journal-News, an Ohio-based newspaper, reported. Authorities highlighted Garcia-Gutierrez’s record of seven deportations in a Friday press conference prior to the discovery of the murder, according to the Journal-News. (RELATED: Dem Rep Says ‘One Instance’ Of Murder ‘Shouldn’t Shape’ US Immigration Policy After Nursing Student Killed)

“It just so happens we ran into him and had an encounter with him,” Hamilton Police Chief Craig Bucheit told the Journal-News Wednesday. “Unbeknownst to us, he had committed this murder.”

https://dailycaller.com/2024/04/03/illegal-immigrant-deported-7-times-arrested-for-murder-authorities-say/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online libertybele

We need a wall period. Deportations and arrests don't seem to work -- citing to appear in court is a joke.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.