Author Topic: Illegal Alien Rapist Among Nearly Two Million Known ‘Got-Aways’ Under Biden  (Read 138 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Rapist Among Nearly Two Million Known ‘Got-Aways’ Under Biden

U.S. Marshals ServiceUSMS
JOHN BINDER3 Apr 202472

Since President Joe Biden took office, nearly two million “known got-aways” have successfully crossed the United States-Mexico border. Among them is an illegal alien convicted of raping a woman in Connecticut in 2016 and deported in 2021 but who crossed the border again, undeterred by Border Patrol.

In July 2016, according to FOX 45 News, 40-year-old illegal alien Jose Pavon-Fermin of Honduras followed a woman onto a Norwalk, Connecticut, public bus and eventually got off at her stop.

The woman said Pavon-Fermin lured her into his apartment and then raped her. Two years after the rape, he was convicted of third-degree sexual assault and first-degree unlawful restraint.

Pavon-Fermin was ordered to serve four and a half years of his 10-year prison sentence and, once released from prison, made to register as a sex offender in the U.S. for the rest of his life.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/03/illegal-alien-rapist-among-nearly-two-million-known-got-aways-under-biden/
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 02:37:29 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

He's going to keep them coming in until this country is no longer recognizable and the ILLEGALS become the majority.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.