Author Topic: Illegal Aliens Set Up Camp Occupying Community Center's Tennis Courts in Seattle  (Read 137 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Aliens Set Up Camp Occupying Community Center's Tennis Courts in Seattle
By Ward Clark | 
6:48 PM on April 03, 2024

Do you happen to live in Seattle, and thought you might make use of the Garfield Tennis Courts, part of a local community center? Well, you can't. A band of illegal aliens from Venezuela have taken it over, setting up tents and establishing yet another illegal Bidenville.

The group pleaded for help through an online fundraising campaign Monday as they were due to check out of the Quality Inn the following day. The hotel general manager told KOMO News the refugees’ latest hotel stay was funded by Plymouth Church, which was reportedly connected to the refugees through King County.

In recent months, members of the 240-person group staying at the Quality Inn in Kent approached Seattle City Council members on two occasions to ask for funding to extend their hotel  Seattle provided support for a month the first time, but declined the second.

https://redstate.com/wardclark/2024/04/03/venezuelan-illegal-aliens-set-up-camp-occupying-seattle-community-center-n2172275#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

This is becoming commonplace now in many cities; the complete takeover of ILLEGALS on properties that don't belong to them -- all at our expense.

This situation is economically not sustainable.  We will become a 3rd world country at the rate things are going.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.