Author Topic: Damn, the White House Press Corps Hates Jews... Derek Hunter  (Read 140 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Damn, the White House Press Corps Hates Jews
Derek Hunter

I’m not the most sensitive person on the planet when it comes to politically correct garbage, if you couldn’t already tell. The idea of “microaggressions” and all the other crap Democrats make up to divide and manipulate people makes me sick. Show me proof of something that stands up to scrutiny and I’m in, but I do not accept anything lightly. Someone's sensibilities being upset is not proof and, more often than not, will cause me to recoil in the opposite direction. Like I said, I’m not really sensitive when it comes to this garbage.

That doesn’t mean I can’t see it or recognize it. And this week, at a White House press briefing, the overt racism and hatred of Israel was so painfully obvious that even the Ayatollah thought they were piling it on a little too thick.

Israel bombed a van with workers from the World Central Kitchen in it, killing all 7 inside. It would take a special kind of stupid to think Israel saw a food truck and decided it and its occupants needed to die. Then again, the progressive left is a very special kind of stupid…

The White House press corps spent an awful lot of time badgering John Kirby, the White House press secretary they trot out when a “historic” moron poorly reading a briefing book just won’t do, about this accident.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/04/04/damn-the-white-house-press-corps-hates-jews-n2637332
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34