Author Topic: Karl Rove blasts Trump for pledging to pardon Jan. 6 ‘sons of b**ches’: ‘This is beyond me’  (Read 598 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Karl Rove blasts Trump for pledging to pardon Jan. 6 ‘sons of b**ches’: ‘This is beyond me’
April 4, 2024 | Melissa Fine

Fox News analyst and former George W. Bush chief strategist Karl Rove ranted recently about former President Donald Trump’s pledge to pardon the January 6 political prisoners if reelected in November.

On Wednesday, MSNBC’s host of “The Beat,” Ari Melber, aired a portion of an interview he conducted with Rove at the Rancho Mirage Writers Festival last month.

The remarks followed a post from Trump on Truth Social in which he stated, “My first acts as your next President will be to Close the Border, DRILL, BABY, DRILL, and Free the January 6 Hostages being wrongfully imprisoned!”

If President Joe Biden and the Democrats want to beat the GOP, Trump included, in November, Rove said, they need to “go hard” on their January 6, 2021, narrative.

“If they were smart, they’d take the January 6th and go hard at it,” Rove told Melber. “And they would say, ‘He wants to pardon these people who attacked our Capitol.””

“I worked in that building as a young man,” he continued. “To me, the Congress of the United States is one of the great examples of the strength of our democracy and a jewel of the Constitution.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2024/04/04/karl-rove-blasts-trump-for-pledging-to-pardon-jan-6-sons-of-bches-this-is-beyond-me-1449992/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Rove, here's rope.
Go over in the corner and pi** up it.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Karl Rove set us upon the path of Trump '45 by fraudulently marketing G.W. Bush as a "conservative".  Karl, try on this tie ... never mind the tree.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I have zero problem with jailing anyone who attacked an officer, smashed a window, etc..   But for the rest, there have been too many protests inside the Capitol and elsewhere with no real consequences for me to support criminal convictions of non-violent protestors.

Online Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
Who cares what TurdBlossom thinks?
Let it burn.