Author Topic: Montana governor begs Biden to 'do his job' and secure southern border as Mexican cartels infiltrate  (Read 168 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Montana governor begs Biden to 'do his job' and secure southern border as Mexican cartels infiltrate state

Gov. Greg Gianforte signed an emergency declaration Tuesday to send National Guard troops to Texas
 By Bailee Hill Fox News
Published April 3, 2024 1:55pm EDT

Montana Gov. Gianforte rips Biden over border: If he won't do his job, we will do it for him
Montana Gov. Greg Gianforte joined 'The Faulkner Focus' to discuss his decision to send National Guard troops to the border as national security concerns stem from the 'porous' southern border.

The governor of a northern border state is taking matters into his own hands to help secure the southern border after receiving "crickets" from President Biden on a plan to resolve the crisis.

Montana Republican Gov. Greg Gianforte signed a declaration on Tuesday, which authorizes the deployment of several Montana National Guardsmen to aid in Operation Lone Star. He joined "The Faulkner Focus" to discuss his decision to take action as a northern governor.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/montana-governor-begs-biden-job-secure-southern-border-mexican-cartels-infiltrate-state
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson