Author Topic: ‘Illegal program’: Governor vows to fight Biden flying migrants into US  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘Illegal program’: Governor vows to fight Biden flying migrants into US
Story by Adam Shaw • 16h •

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is vowing to fight back against what he says is the Biden administration's unlawful use of parole authority to allow illegal migrants to fly into the U.S. in the tens of thousands each month as a new report finds Miami is a top destination for migrants on those flights.

"It’s an illegal program. They’re bringing people in who don’t have a right to be in this country from foreign countries," DeSantis said on Wednesday.

His administration highlighted a study by the Center for Immigration Studies, which, using Customs and Border Protection (CBP) data, reported that migrants admitted to the U.S. via the parole program for Cubans, Haitians, Nicaraguans and Venezuelans (CHNV) were overwhelmingly flying to Miami. The study found that more than 326,000 migrants have arrived so far via Miami.

"This is but one of the many examples of how Biden’s egregious and unlawful immigration policies are disproportionately taxing the resources of certain states," Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody said in a statement on Tuesday. "As with Biden’s other unlawful policies, we will continue to fight the CHNV program in court."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/illegal-program-governor-vows-to-fight-biden-flying-migrants-into-us/ar-BB1l1Ccp?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=8fd03efbd60643bba27786dd283c2618&ei=21
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson