Author Topic: An Honest Review of the Bible Endorsed by Donald Trump  (Read 683 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
An Honest Review of the Bible Endorsed by Donald Trump
« on: April 04, 2024, 05:51:41 am »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_6TVa7scKM

@mystery-ak I'm sorry. I never know quite where to post things. If this isn't in the right place, please move it where you think it should be. I was just trying to get the most eyeballs on it.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: An Honest Review of the Bible Endorsed by Donald Trump
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 03:33:01 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_6TVa7scKM

@mystery-ak I'm sorry. I never know quite where to post things. If this isn't in the right place, please move it where you think it should be. I was just trying to get the most eyeballs on it.

I generally don't watch videos because I can't hear very well, and it's a huge PITA.  Is the "Trump Bible" any different from regular Bibles?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024, 05:28:15 pm »
Ummmmmm, I have a problem with this "honest" review. Contrary to what the reviewer states, it is not represented on the website, https://godblesstheusabible.com/ , for it as genuine leather. Here is how it is described:

GOD BLESS THE USA BIBLE
IN STOCK NOW FOR QUICK SHIPPING
Easy-to-read, large print, and slim design, this Bible invites you to explore God’s Word anywhere, any time.  This bible has been designed so that it delivers an easy reading experience in the trusted King James Version translation.  This large print Bible will be perfect to take to church, a bible study, work, travel, etc.

This Bible also features a copy of:

* Handwritten chorus to “God Bless The USA” by Lee Greenwood
* The US Constitution
* The Bill of Rights
* The Declaration of Independence
* The Pledge of Allegiance

I went through all the FAQ drop-downs, no mention of the binding or cover material. One of the FAQs did state that a Bible damaged in shipping would be replaced.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2024, 07:20:14 pm »
I generally don't watch videos because I can't hear very well, and it's a huge PITA.  Is the "Trump Bible" any different from regular Bibles?

@Cyber Liberty

I'm so sorry that you have hearing problems. I don't know to what degree, but I hope it hasn't cut you off from people.

He wasn't too thrilled about including the Founding Documents as well as the Pledge of Allegiance in the back of the bible. Not because he has a problem with them but that he believes scripture is holy and doesn't actually need to share space with those texts. If you're interested in learning more about his review. some of the comments might be revealing. He does believe the quality is inferior, but you have to remember that what this man does is review bibles.

It's neither here nor there for me. I won't be buying one, but I could see where others would be interested in it in general because we are at a crossroads regarding turning this ship around and heading back to the America of our past -- that is to say, an America grounded in Judeo-Christian values.

P.S. I have an odd form of dyslexia. Words get jumbled around in nonsensical order, so it can be onerous for me to read. Hearing (and watching) is the best technique for me to take in information. Plus, I can play videos at a much faster rate of speed than I would ever be able read. Result: I get to absorb more info in a shorter amount of time.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2024, 07:21:54 pm »
Ummmmmm, I have a problem with this "honest" review. Contrary to what the reviewer states, it is not represented on the website, https://godblesstheusabible.com/ , for it as genuine leather. Here is how it is described:

I went through all the FAQ drop-downs, no mention of the binding or cover material. One of the FAQs did state that a Bible damaged in shipping would be replaced.

@PeteS in CA

Thanks for that heads-up. If you have the ability to post on YouTube, it might be helpful if you brought that up. I'm sure some people would be interested in that info.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2024, 08:01:31 pm »
@Cyber Liberty

I'm so sorry that you have hearing problems. I don't know to what degree, but I hope it hasn't cut you off from people.

He wasn't too thrilled about including the Founding Documents as well as the Pledge of Allegiance in the back of the bible. Not because he has a problem with them but that he believes scripture is holy and doesn't actually need to share space with those texts. If you're interested in learning more about his review. some of the comments might be revealing. He does believe the quality is inferior, but you have to remember that what this man does is review bibles.

It's neither here nor there for me. I won't be buying one, but I could see where others would be interested in it in general because we are at a crossroads regarding turning this ship around and heading back to the America of our past -- that is to say, an America grounded in Judeo-Christian values.

P.S. I have an odd form of dyslexia. Words get jumbled around in nonsensical order, so it can be onerous for me to read. Hearing (and watching) is the best technique for me to take in information. Plus, I can play videos at a much faster rate of speed than I would ever be able read. Result: I get to absorb more info in a shorter amount of time.

We share much in the sensory deprivation department!  I was always a bit anti-social (I worked alone in a lab for the better part of 25 years), but it is becoming more difficult to deal with gatherings than it used to be. 

No, I would not buy one, either.  In fact, I think it's not a bright idea, on Trump's part, to offer it for sale in the first place, TBH.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 08:02:32 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2024, 01:51:41 am »
We share much in the sensory deprivation department!  I was always a bit anti-social (I worked alone in a lab for the better part of 25 years), but it is becoming more difficult to deal with gatherings than it used to be. 

No, I would not buy one, either.  In fact, I think it's not a bright idea, on Trump's part, to offer it for sale in the first place, TBH.

@Cyber Liberty

I'm sorry. I wish it weren't so.  034

“Blindness separates people from things;
deafness separates people from people.”
― Helen Keller

I heard this saying decades ago. As someone who grew up with a grandfather whose hearing was damaged in an industrial disaster, it hit home with me. I watched him struggle and did all I could to make sure he was included, but I couldn't fix it for him.