Author Topic: Top International Virologist Issues Dire Warning: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Va  (Read 1340 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Top International Virologist Issues Dire Warning: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”

A world-leading virologist has issued a shocking warning to the American public that a “massive tsunami” of death will soon destroy the global COVID-19 vaccinated population.

As Slay News reported, the bone-chilling warning was issued by Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, a respected Belgian virologist, during an appearance on the KunstlerCast podcast, which is hosted by James Kunstler, on Friday.

Dr. Bossche is certified in both Virology and Microbiology and is the inventor of a patent application for universal vaccines. He has also authored over 30 publications and currently works as an independent research consultant.

Dr. Bossche, however, is most famous for warning about the potential dangers of mass vaccination programs amid the COVID-19 pandemic. He warned that the programs could lead to “monster” COVID variants.

The virologist told Kunstler that shortly, a “massive tsunami” of death among the vaccinated would happen. This would start with far more cases of long COVID, which would replace the surge of cancers, and end with a “hyper-acute wave.”

Continued here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/top-international-virologist-issues-dire-warning-massive-massive/

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline PeteS in CA

Wolf! Wolf! Wolf!!!

Some 230 million Americans have been vaccinated with bogey-mRNA vaccines. 1 or 2 billion people in the world have been vaccinated with bogey-mRNA vaccines.

If bogey-mRNA vaccines are as deadly as anti-Covid-vaxxers want to believe, where in the US are the hundreds of thousands or millions of excess dead bodies? Why hasn't the US economy been devastated by Vaccine Injury?

If bogey-mRNA vaccines are as deadly as anti-Covid-vaxxers want to believe, where in the world are the millions or tens of millions of excess dead bodies?

Causes have effects. No effects means no cause.

BTW a now-former TBR member ("Legal American") posted a thread claiming that bogey-mRNA vaccine would be dead in three years. In a few weeks it will be 3 years since I received my first Pfizer dose. I've done 3 5Ks and a 10K this year so far, and am registered for 3 more running events in April and May, so prospects for this prediction being fulfilled are approaching zero.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online roamer_1

Top International Virologist Issues Dire Warning: “Massive, Massive Tsunami of Death Among Highly Vaccinated…is Imminent”

A world-leading virologist has issued a shocking warning to the American public that a “massive tsunami” of death will soon destroy the global COVID-19 vaccinated population.

As Slay News reported, the bone-chilling warning was issued by Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, a respected Belgian virologist, during an appearance on the KunstlerCast podcast, which is hosted by James Kunstler, on Friday.

Dr. Bossche is certified in both Virology and Microbiology and is the inventor of a patent application for universal vaccines. He has also authored over 30 publications and currently works as an independent research consultant.

Dr. Bossche, however, is most famous for warning about the potential dangers of mass vaccination programs amid the COVID-19 pandemic. He warned that the programs could lead to “monster” COVID variants.

The virologist told Kunstler that shortly, a “massive tsunami” of death among the vaccinated would happen. This would start with far more cases of long COVID, which would replace the surge of cancers, and end with a “hyper-acute wave.”

Continued here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/04/top-international-virologist-issues-dire-warning-massive-massive/

If this proves true, our eastern clans will suffer greatly - None of us out here, but all of them...  **nononono*

Online DefiantMassRINO

I've received multiple shots of mRNA "vaccines".  I can't unreceive them.  I'm doomed to whatever fate the shots have damned me. 

Oh, well.  I made an educated decision based upon the information at the time - die now of Covid-19/SARS2 on a respirator in a hospital ICU, or risk swollen magnetic tetsticles and the unknown.  I chose to live then to die later.  If I chose to die then, I would not have been able to live later.

I made an imperfect decision during imperfect times  - which is pretty much what living is about.

If vaccines were bull$h!t, the Earth's population would not be over 7 Billion people ... small pox, polio, measles, scarlet fever, influenza, etc. would have thinned the human herd to a smaller number.

Vaccines can be safe.  Vaccines can be effective.  Vaccines can be imperfect, but a World afflicted with disease is far less perfect.

The anti-vaxxers have the luxury of eschewing vaccines because those vaccines have been so effective at eliminating, reducing, or containing diseases that would have killed the anti-vaxxers before they reached adulthood.  In short, it is previous generations' intelligent decisions to eliminate disease that enable their descendants to be nitwit anti-vaxxers.

For past generations, living was a luxury and stupidity was fatal.  Today, living is a probability and stupidity is a luxury.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 07:12:31 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Guess we'll see how it plays out.
The Republic is lost.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

On the advice of my doctor, I took the jab. I'm NOT happy about it. I've had friends, family, and neighbors who have taken the shot and died from Covid, who have skipped the shot and died from Covid, who have taken the shot and been fine, have skipped the shot and been fine, who have taken the shot and gotten a very serious/very mild case of Covid, and have skipped the shot and gotten a very serious/very mild case of Covid. In observing what has gone on around me, I can't think of a reason to believe that the shot is a necessarily wise thing to do. But, like so many others, I trusted the medical profession since I have ZERO medical aptitude.

I do have some health issues popping up, but as a geezer, I can't be sure if it's as a result of the shot or my age. Given what I know today, I wouldn't take it. Also, I'm done with believing any institution has my back.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
When Congress made the vaccine 'mandatory', and then promptly exempted themselves and their staff ... that's a fairly big red-flag that something is not quite right.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
On the advice of my doctor, I took the jab. I'm NOT happy about it. I've had friends, family, and neighbors who have taken the shot and died from Covid, who have skipped the shot and died from Covid, who have taken the shot and been fine, have skipped the shot and been fine, who have taken the shot and gotten a very serious/very mild case of Covid, and have skipped the shot and gotten a very serious/very mild case of Covid. In observing what has gone on around me, I can't think of a reason to believe that the shot is a necessarily wise thing to do. But, like so many others, I trusted the medical profession since I have ZERO medical aptitude.

I do have some health issues popping up, but as a geezer, I can't be sure if it's as a result of the shot or my age. Given what I know today, I wouldn't take it. Also, I'm done with believing any institution has my back.

I know of several who have died after taking those shots. Two of them under fifty and previously perfectly healthy. 

COVID destroyed my faith in the medical profession and I've told my doctor so. I now don't believe ANYTHING the government tells me about anything.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
When Congress made the vaccine 'mandatory', and then promptly exempted themselves and their staff ... that's a fairly big red-flag that something is not quite right.

:yowsa: pointing-up

When you understand that the most common test they used to test for COVID could not know the difference between COVID and a common cold that tells you something as well.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2024, 07:50:39 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

I'm done with believing any institution has my back.

I had the luxury of an hillbilly raising - That knowledge has always been inherent in me.
I trust no government, and very little of any other institution.

Online DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Surely, the W.H.O., C.D.C., Wuhan Institute of Virology, and Chinese Communist Party won't make the same mistakes again ... they'll make new mistakes.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
////00000////

Surely, the W.H.O., C.D.C., Wuhan Institute of Virology, and Chinese Communist Party won't make the same mistakes again ... they'll make new mistakes.

Mistakes???

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AllThatJazzZ

////00000////

@DefiantMassRINO

"Mistakes"? Did you mean to call them mistakes?

Online DefiantMassRINO

"mistakes" ... as a sarcastic collective euphemism for their combined deceit, duplicity, and incompetence ... which was intentional.

@DefiantMassRINO

"Mistakes"? Did you mean to call them mistakes?

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
I really like this jpg  ////00000//// it makes the word "mistakes" take on a whole different meaning!

Offline AllThatJazzZ

"mistakes" ... as a sarcastic collective euphemism for their combined deceit, duplicity, and incompetence ... which was intentional.

@DefiantMassRINO

Ah, yes. I see the graphic now. I had obscured it in mid scroll.  :facepalm2:

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
I really like this jpg  ////00000//// it makes the word "mistakes" take on a whole different meaning!

:yowsa: And I missed it totally!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Earliest COVID-19 vaccine recipients wrote in tens of thousands of injuries left off CDC surveys

Agency unsuccessfully fought to keep "free text" entries hidden after turning over the checkbox survey data in a different lawsuit. "Persistent immune imprinting," from taking same vaccine repeatedly, confirmed again.

The earliest recipients of newly authorized COVID-19 vaccines, including healthcare workers, wrote in tens of thousands of adverse events related to the heart, ears, reproductive system and other conditions not listed as checkboxes in a federal active monitoring smartphone app.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the past two months turned over 780,000 "free text" entries from V-safe, the agency's vaccine-safety monitoring system, under a January order by U.S. District Judge Matthew Kacsmaryk in a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit by Freedom Coalition of Doctors for Choice.

It kept holding out for more than a year after turning over the checkbox answers in a different FOIA lawsuit by the Informed Consent Action Network, which revealed nearly 8% of V-safe users said they required medical care, another 12% couldn't perform normal daily activities and yet another 13% said they missed work or school...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

I had lost faith in doctors long ago and have fired several.  Recently they wanted to schedule me for testing and when I found out who they scheduled me with I told them no and they scheduled me with another doctor. It is your right to refuse and demand better care (if it is available).

I have not had the 'jab'  and I experienced symptoms of a lingering sore throat, scheduled a doc appt., and I was scheduled with a different doctor other than my primary.  I was met by a nurse wearing full PPE and then a doc tested me for COVID.  Long story short, they put me on a non FDA drug, I took one pill before I actually read the label and researched what the med was and that it was not FDA approved. I called the doc's office and ripped them a new one. I tossed the med into the garbage, took Quercetin, extra zinc C and D and was just fine in a couple of days.

I'm skeptical as to if I even had COVID.   Certainly the quercetin, zinc, vit. C & D combo did it's job and certainly didn't hurt.  I am thankful to those in here who posted that combo and how much to take. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

I am thankful to those in here who posted that combo and how much to take.

That must be said with much more emphasis. The conversation around COVID alt med informed me as well. Too long ago for my memory to properly credit all who participated

That information was invaluable, And I dare say I would not have found it otherwise. Kudos to all y'all!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
I read the words “top international virologist” and automatically I become distrustful. Same with WHO, CDC, FDA. These are entities that do not have my best interest at heart.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline DB

Dang... I was expecting this to be a "Natural News" article... Still no sale.