Author Topic: CNN’s Ratings Reach 33-Year Lows After Nearly A Decade Attacking Trump  (Read 339 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Trending Politics News
Chris Powell
April 3, 2024

The Cable News Network is still trying to figure out how to get people to watch their shows.

In a landscape where competition for viewers is more cutthroat than ever, new data showed that CNN’s ratings have plummeted to a 33-year low, marking a significant downturn for the network that for nearly a decade, has positioned itself as a critical voice against former President Donald Trump.

The decline is juxtaposed against Fox News, which has surged ahead, solidifying its position as the leading cable news outlet. Fox News’ triumph in the first quarter of 2024 was undeniable, with an average primetime viewership of two million from 7-11 p.m. ET, towering over MSNBC’s 1.2 million and CNN’s mere 606,000 average viewer

(more)
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/cnns-ratings-reach-33-year-lows-after-nearly-a-decade-attacking-trump-mace/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
606,000 viewer for a 'news' channel in prime-time is negligible.
This for once was the go-to Global News channel worldwide.
How far they have fallen. 600,000 viewer is almost the same as nothing.

Every couple of years they have a 'moment of clarity'. They promise to repent and to change. But they never change. They cannot change. They are 'locked-in' to a mindset that is only shared by a very small percentage of people in America and the World.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.