Author Topic: Nolte: Mayoral Upset in Wisconsin Signals Trouble for Joe Biden  (Read 212 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Mayoral Upset in Wisconsin Signals Trouble for Joe Biden

John Nolte 3 Apr 2024

Incumbent Democrat Mayor Katie Rosenberg of Wausau, Wisconsin, lost her reelection bid in a race that the far-left Milwaukee Journal Sentinel says “could represent trouble to come for Democratic candidates later this year, and in particular, Biden.”

Rosenberg defeated incumbent Republican Mayor Robert Mielke by about five points in 2020. This happened in the heart of the pandemic, so her acceptance speech was a memorable two-word xweet: “HOLY BALLS.”

Since 2020, Rosenberg has been seen as a rising Democrat star in the area and even a potential candidate for governor. She regularly appeared with Democrat Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers and at other party speaking events.

That all changed Tuesday morning. Early results showed Rosenberg at “just under 48% of the vote in Wausau as of 9:48 p.m., while challenger Doug Diny had just over 52%.”

Rosenberg conceded to Diny, saying, “There’s a lot of work ahead, and I know with all the department heads and with the City Council, everyone’s going to be great.” She added, “Everyone is going to get the work done for the people of Wausau. You know, sometimes it doesn’t go the way you want, and that’s just the way it is.”

Other than this being bad news for His Fraudulency Joe Biden, the good news in this race is the effort the GOP put into pulling it off.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/04/03/nolte-mayoral-upset-in-wisconsin-signals-trouble-for-joe-biden/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: Nolte: Mayoral Upset in Wisconsin Signals Trouble for Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 08:45:01 pm »
The issue in this race was skyrocketing water bills. I guess Democrats hate paying higher fees as much as anybody else

At the local  and state level is were the GOP will be reborn. Look at the GOP governors as a guide especially what Abbott is doing in Texas regarding illegal immigration

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 08:48:36 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy