Author Topic: Jill Biden: ‘It’s Obvious that Joe Will Win this Election’  (Read 461 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden: ‘It’s Obvious that Joe Will Win this Election’

Pam Key 3 Apr 2024

First Lady Jill Biden said Wednesday on “CBS Mornings” that she believed it is “obvious” that President Joe Biden will win the November presidential election.

Co-host Gayle King asked, “How is the campaign going?”

Biden said, “My gosh, it’s going great. I have been traveling every day that I’m not in the classroom. People are excited. And I really feel like, you know, people know the choice this election, they can choose chaos or choose, you know, steady, wisdom, experience.”

King said, “Is there not a part of you that’s a little worried?”

Biden said, “No. I feel that Joe will be re-elected.”

Co-host Tony Dokoupil said, “But when these polls like ‘The Wall Street Journal’ one land in the White House and he’s losing in all the battleground states –”

Biden said, “No, he’s not losing in all the battleground states.”

Dokoupil said, “All but one.”

Biden said, “He is coming up. He’s even or doing better. So you know what? Once people start to focus in and they see their two choices, it’s obvious that Joe will win this election.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/03/jill-biden-its-obvious-that-joe-will-win-this-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Jill Biden: ‘It’s Obvious that Joe Will Win this Election’
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 06:07:40 pm »
Well, Jill did mention chaos and unfortunately that's going to continue regardless of who is elected.  It's those conservatives down ballot that are going to have the most impact.

Will the chaos that we are experiencing continue under Biden?  Of course.  Will the chaos that were are experiencing cease if Trump is elected?  Perhaps to some degree.  The DEMS will remain in power, they aren't going to give it up, regardless if Trump is president or not.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 06:10:05 pm »
A while ago, I asked my wife that if I was suffering the same cognitive decline that Joe Biden is, would she let me go out in public were I could embarrass myself, and she said, without hesitation, no. And she says she would hope that I would do the same with her

This woman has something wrong with her
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 06:19:22 pm »
And they already got the ballots to prove it!  :smokin:
The Republic is lost.

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 06:22:11 pm »
The look on her face when she got asked about being worried was priceless.  Looks like somebody just slapped her.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 06:57:49 pm »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2024, 07:03:38 pm »
A Biden win is not a given.  If there was ever a year that a ham sandwich could win a Presidential election, 2024 is it.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2024, 08:19:37 pm »
A while ago, I asked my wife that if I was suffering the same cognitive decline that Joe Biden is, would she let me go out in public were I could embarrass myself, and she said, without hesitation, no. And she says she would hope that I would do the same with her

This woman has something wrong with her
Dr Jill has been a level 1000 evil attention whore since she was a teen. She broke up Joe's first marriage with the hope she would be right where she is now and has no intention of giving it up. She may actually be putting the dementia patient through all this out of anger that it took so long for Joe finally be resident.

I still say when things get too bad, like if Joe loses, I wouldn't be one bit surprised if one night Joe  :whistle: accidently suffocates so that Dr. Jill can be the grieving widow...attention whores gotta attention whore.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2024, 10:04:28 pm »
I have been traveling every day that I’m not in the classroom.
I'd like to hear from any person who has been in a classroom with the "Dr."

Oh, and Jill? The only things that are obvious about 2024 is that your husband is a blithering dementia patient - and you're an abuser of the elderly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org