Author Topic: 47,000 Democrat Wisconsinites Vote ‘Uninstructed,’ Double the Margin of Biden’s 2020 Badger State Wi  (Read 223 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
47,000 Democrat Wisconsinites Vote ‘Uninstructed,’ Double the Margin of Biden’s 2020 Badger State Win

Wendell Husebø 3 Apr 2024

About 47,000 voters in Wisconsin’s Democrat presidential primary voted “uninstructed” on Tuesday, more than double President Joe Biden’s margin of victory in 2020 over former President Donald Trump in the Badger State.

The variance underscores the Democrat party’s dissatisfaction with Biden’s leadership.

Tuesday’s election night results showed Biden received 88.6 percent of the vote while losing over 65,000 voters to “uninstructed” and primary challenger Rep. Dean Phillips:

Biden: 88.6 percent / 506,969 votes
    Uninstructed: 8.4 percent / 47,845 votes
    Phillips: 3.1 percent / 17,553 votes

The “Uninstructed” vote on Tuesday surpassed Biden’s 2020 margin of victory in Wisconsin by about 26,000 votes.

Biden’s margin 2020: 20,682 votes
    Uninstructed 2024: 47,845 votes

“Yesterday, over 47,000 voters in Wisconsin went to the polls and voted Uninstructed. President Biden won Wisconsin in 2020 by a little over 20,000 votes,” far-left activist Nina Turner posted on X. “This president must decide if loyalty to Netanyahu is worth delivering Trump the election in November. He must decide.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/03/47000-democrat-wisconsinites-vote-uninstructed-double-margin-of-bidens-2020-badger-state-win/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Both these two candidates have issues when it comes to their base.

Biden’s left-wing Pro HAMAS base is deadly serious about their anti-Semitism/anti-Zionism. We will see if that dedication is enough to actually keep them home in November
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Both these two candidates have issues when it comes to their base.

Biden’s left-wing Pro HAMAS base is deadly serious about their anti-Semitism/anti-Zionism. We will see if that dedication is enough to actually keep them home in November

And it will get more interesting with Kennedy in the race. We think in terms of votes swinging between Rat and GOP especially with Indies, rarely do we think of a third candidate with enough mojo to affect the race.

But you are correct, both have issues with the base. We don't often think about people staying home or skipping that part of the ballot, but that also might be a real factor in this one.

The Republic is lost.