Author Topic: New voter registrations exceeding population growth in some states  (Read 211 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New voter registrations exceeding population growth in some states
Art Zark
Apr 03, 2024

Thanks to the Pennsylvania election integrity alliance for reminding me of the Help America Vote Verification system (HAVV) and its important role in revealing potential voter registration fraud. HAVV is required under the Help America Vote Act (HAVA). You can find information about HAVV here.

Under HAVA, prospective voters who do not present a valid driver’s license when they attempt to register can have their information verified by checking their name, date of birth, and the last four digits of their Social Security Number (SSN). This check is automatic and done through the Social Security Administration (SSA).

more
https://zarkfiles.substack.com/p/new-voter-registrations-exceeding
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: New voter registrations exceeding population growth in some states
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 05:40:41 pm »
My sis has a friend from Canada who moved here and overstayed her visa. Not only did she have a driver's license, but also a SS#. She could have easily registered and voted.

Which makes me wonder how many illegals who've recently come here have the same.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: New voter registrations exceeding population growth in some states
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 10:10:48 pm »
It's called, "The Party's election apparatus at work" (both underground and above-ground) ...