Author Topic: Trump sues Truth Social co-founders over alleged mismanagement  (Read 356 times)

Online corbe

Trump sues Truth Social co-founders over alleged mismanagement

By Madeline Halpert,
BBC News

Donald Trump's lawyers say two executives mismanaged the company

Donald Trump is suing two co-founders of Trump Media, claiming they should lose their shares of the company for mismanaging his social media site.

The men, Wes Moss and Andy Litinsky, had already filed a suit against Mr Trump in February to prevent him from reducing their 8.6% stake in the firm.

They pitched the idea of Truth Social following the Capitol riot, after Mr Trump was banned from Twitter, now X.

Their shares are currently valued at around $600m (£477m).

In the lawsuit, filed on 24 March in Florida state court, lawyers for the former president say Mr Moss and Mr Litinsky were in charge of Trump Media & Technology Group's daily operations, but "failed spectacularly at every turn".

Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) is the parent company of Truth Social.

<..snip..>

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-68725771
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Trump sues Truth Social co-founders over alleged mismanagement
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 04:17:09 pm »
  I'm beginning to believe that he Loves Courts, Judges and Lawyers in spite of what he says.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 04:27:55 pm »
Yet another lesson that if you go into business with Trump you will eventually get tossed aside and sued.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 06:04:28 pm »
Lawyers may be the only other soul-less psychopaths capable of understanding what makes Trump tick.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.