Author Topic: Biden’s open borders have created a terror threat — and the ‘what ifs’ are chilling  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

Biden’s open borders have created a terror threat — and the ‘what ifs’ are chilling
Opinion by Post Editorial Board • 17h •

How many terrorists has the Biden administration let slip over our border? Nobody knows.

On Tuesday, Republican lawmakers demanded Homeland Security chief Alejandro Mayorkas answer why a known Somalian terrorist, “a confirmed member of al Shabaab,” was allowed to roam free in the United States for nearly a year.

The Border Patrol picked up the man, 27, in California in March 2023, but screwed up the terror watchlist screening and let him go. He eventually found his way to Minnesota, where (after the feds clocked the mistake) Immigration and Customs Enforcement nabbed him in January.

But the “what ifs” are chilling.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-s-open-borders-have-created-a-terror-threat-and-the-what-ifs-are-chilling/ar-BB1kXPmV?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=e15fcfd521934c82d4e97ff3c563e8b1&ei=16
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson