Author Topic: Marist Poll: Independents Swing 28 Points Toward Donald Trump in 4 Years  (Read 458 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Marist Poll: Independents Swing 28 Points Toward Donald Trump in 4 Years

Wendell Husebø 3 Apr 2024

Independent voters have swung 28 points away from President Joe Biden and toward former President Donald Trump since 2020, an NPR/Marist poll revealed Wednesday.

The dramatic shift over four years is terrible news for Biden’s reelection campaign, which is facing dreadful polling numbers on nearly all fronts.

During the course of Biden’s presidency, the poll found Biden’s approval among independents went down 12 points, while Trump’s approval shot up 16 points:

2020: Biden 57 percent (+21) Trump 36 percent
    2024: Trump 52 percent (+7) Biden 45 percent

The poll shows Biden leading Trump by two points but within the margin of error:

Biden: 50 percent
    Trump: 48 percent

The poll sampled 1,305 adults from March 25-28, 2024, with a ± 3.5 percent margin of error.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2024-election/2024/04/03/marist-poll-independents-swing-28-points-toward-donald-trump-in-4-years/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Groucho Marx summed up the mindset of these "independents" well:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHash5takWU
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline libertybele

As bad as Biden is, you would think that Trump would be polling much, much higher and he isn't.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Lando Lincoln

As bad as Biden is, you would think that Trump would be polling much, much higher and he isn't.

Bingo.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

88devil

Well, I voted DJT in the Wisconsin primary. 

He attracted a full house in Green Bay despite some really lousy weather. Here, we received 16” of wet snow and have been without power since 11:00 pm last night.
John Steinbeck

Online LMAO

He attracted a full house in Green Bay despite some really lousy weather. Here, we received 16” of wet snow and have been without power since 11:00 pm last night.

We got about 2” of wet snow up here near Superior
Today, it’s sunny and warm and it’s melting rapidly
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Biden's policies are wrong ... immigration, energy / Global Climate Change fraud, Government spending, foreign policy, etc.

If the GOP nominated a ham sandwich, the ham sandwich would win the Presidential election.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Right_in_Virginia

I'm feeling pretty darn good about a Wisconsin win.  Yesterday, the mayor's office in Wausau flipped from blue to red in a city that went 8 percent for Biden:

AND ....

Constitutional amendments
The two constitutional amendments on election administration were sought by Republicans in the Legislature who objected to a $350 million donation by Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg to the nonprofit Center for Tech and Civic Life, to help cover the costs of administering elections, including in Wisconsin, during the pandemic in 2020.

The donation, derisively nicknamed “Zuckerbucks” by election deniers, fueled unfounded conspiracy theories claiming that election interference led to Donald Trump’s loss in the 2020 presidential race.

Question 1 on the ballot asked voters, “Shall section 7 (1) of article III of the constitution be created to provide that private donations and grants may not be applied for, accepted, expended, or used in connection with the conduct of any primary, election, or referendum?”

Question 2 on the ballot asked voters, “Shall section 7 (2) of article III of the constitution be created to provide that only election officials designated by law may perform tasks in the conduct of primaries, elections, and referendums?”

https://wisconsinexaminer.com/2024/04/02/constitutional-amendments-pass-setting-new-limits-on-elections-officials/

pointing-up.      pointing-down

Trump rally last night in Green Bay ----

Appreciate your vote @Lando Lincoln  happy77.  And, sorry to hear you got hit so hard by the snow storm.  Trump got caught in it leaving Green Bay last night.  Between you and me, they would have needed chloroform to get me on the plane.  (Video)  :laugh:

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1775313292564611316

Offline Lando Lincoln

That was indeed a hardy group at the Trump rally in Green Bay. Ugly, wet snow, windy and yet they were standing in line to get in. Impressive.
John Steinbeck