Author Topic: New 'Bloodbath' Just Dropped: Biden-Harris Campaign Deceptively Edits ANOTHER Trump Clip  (Read 214 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New 'Bloodbath' Just Dropped: Biden-Harris Campaign Deceptively Edits ANOTHER Trump Clip (Watch)
Grateful Calvin

8:00 AM on April 03, 2024

Advertisement

meme
Oh, boy. Here we go again.

Barely a fortnight after the media and Democrats (not to be redundant) stepped on every rake in the world trying to take Donald Trump's 'bloodbath' comment about the economy out of context through deceptive editing, the Biden-Harris campaign decided yesterday to give it another go with their Adobe Premiere skills.

This time, they tried to deceive everyone that Trump called all immigrants 'animals.'

https://twitchy.com/grateful-calvin/2024/04/03/new-bloodbath-dropped-biden-harris-campaign-deceptively-edits-another-trump-clip-n2394700#google_vignette
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Didn't Trump also put up fake photoshopped .gif (short video) of Jeb Bush picking his nose.... and it got ignored by the Trump faithful as funny. I said it had no business in politics... now when used against them, suddenly it is wrong.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

Didn't Trump also put up fake photoshopped .gif (short video) of Jeb Bush picking his nose.... and it got ignored by the Trump faithful as funny. I said it had no business in politics... now when used against them, suddenly it is wrong.

There is a bit of a “can dish it out,  but can’t take it” amongst he and his supporters

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy