Author Topic: Trump, RNC score $65.6 million campaign haul in March  (Read 339 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump, RNC score $65.6 million campaign haul in March
« on: April 03, 2024, 02:14:01 pm »
Trump, RNC score $65.6 million campaign haul in March

By Kerry Picket - The Washington Times - Wednesday, April 3, 2024

The Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee announced Wednesday that they raised more than $65.6 million in March, ending the month with over $93.1 million cash on hand.

RNC Chairman Michael Whatley said former President Donald Trump had created a “fundraising juggernaut.”

“While he has been the presumptive nominee for the Republican Party for less than a month, the RNC and Trump campaign are one unified operation and focused on victory,” Mr. Whatley said. “We’re raising funds and making strategic investments to get out the vote and protect the ballot. We are going to win BIG in just 31 weeks.”

The announcement comes just days after President Biden hosted a glitzy campaign fundraiser in New York City that included former Presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton, taking in $26 million for Mr. Biden’s reelection run.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2024/apr/3/donald-trump-rnc-score-656-million-campaign-haul-i/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump, RNC score $65.6 million campaign haul in March
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 05:55:57 pm »
Excellent! 

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 06:00:18 pm »
How much though is going for Trump's legal fees and how much is going to those down ballot? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 06:10:41 pm »
How much though is going for Trump's legal fees and how much is going to those down ballot?

I understand and agree you've the right to vote as you decide.  But, I honestly do not understand why you work so religiously against your own best interests with every post.  Whaddya doing?

Offline Timber Rattler

• Conservative Purist and Patriot
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 06:23:29 pm »
Well Trump's numerous lawyers will be happy, since they *might* finally get paid.
aka "nasty degenerate SOB," "worst of the worst at Free Republic," "Garbage Troll," "Neocon Warmonger," "Filthy Piece of Trash," "damn $#%$#@!," "Silly f'er," "POS," "war pig," "neocon scumbag," "insignificant little ankle nipper," "@ss-clown," "neocuck," "termite," "Uniparty Deep stater," "Never Trump sack of dog feces," "avid Bidenista," "filthy Ukrainian," "war whore," "fricking chump," psychopathic POS, and depraved SOB.

"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act."  ---George Orwell

"If you want peace, prepare for war." ---Flavius Vegetius Renatus

Online DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 07:01:36 pm »
Are there bank transaction statementsto to corroborate this claim?  Has anyone seen the money and actually counted it?

Is the $65.6 million before or after the "skim"?
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 07:04:22 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.