Author Topic: Biden ripped in new ad spotlighting his immigration record as border crisis escalates: 'Trump was ri  (Read 120 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden ripped in new ad spotlighting his immigration record as border crisis escalates: 'Trump was right'
'Who do you trust more to protect your family? Donald Trump or Joe Biden?' the ad asks
By Andrew Mark Miller Fox News
Published April 3, 2024 8:45am EDT

FIRST ON FOX: President Biden was blasted by a fresh ad campaign highlighting the differences between him and former President Trump on immigration that was released as Trump was campaigning on the issue throughout the Midwest.

The conservative nonprofit Building America’s Future launched a six-figure digital ad buy on Tuesday in the Midwest battleground states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin hammering Biden's immigration policies as Trump was set to deliver two speeches on immigration.

"Donald Trump was right," the one-minute ad opens followed by a soundbite of Trump saying in a 2015 speech, "They're not sending their best. They're bringing drugs."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-ripped-new-ad-spotlighting-immigration-record-border-crisis-escalates-trump-right
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson