Author Topic: Did Trump Really Do That? Progressive Media Never Tells the Truth  (Read 354 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
April 3, 2024
Did Trump Really Do That? Progressive Media Never Tells the Truth
By Alicia Colon

A recent cartoon on Lucianne.com accurately pointed out the deceit of the left which ignores the truth of Biden’s disastrous reign while continuing to distort Trump’s statements.

The cartoon shows a man pointing to a chart listing the current Biden chaos in the world saying to his companion, “Can’t you see he’s a total disaster?” The other man wearing a Biden 2024 t-shirt smirks,  “Yeah, but Trump said, Grab them by the @$%*#!”.

Yes, he did say that, but why?  Trump was simply making a point while chatting with a supposed friend about how some women allow stars and celebrities to do anything to them -- even grab their private parts. This is the truth which one hoped the Me-Too movement would change, but I doubt it would. As a handsome billionaire in his youth, Trump probably ran into a lot of self-serving, avaricious, ambitious bimbos. The very idea that he would have bothered with the very transparent E. Jean Carroll is laughable.

But when it comes to media disinformation, one has to admit that it has been extremely successful, at least to those living in a liberal bubble.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/did_trump_really_do_that_progressive_media_never_tells_the_truth.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Did Trump Really Do That? Progressive Media Never Tells the Truth
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 06:02:04 pm »
The most recent "Trump didn't really say/do that" MSM lies are that Trump is selling Bibles and that Trump threatened a bloodbath on US streets if he isn't elected President. Of course, if TBR had a pinned thread for the MSM's and Dems' "Trump didn't really say/do that" lies of the past 9 years, it would probably be in triple-digit pages numbers.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 06:03:07 pm »
The most recent "Trump didn't really say/do that" MSM lies are that Trump is selling Bibles and that Trump threatened a bloodbath on US streets if he isn't elected President. Of course, if TBR had a pinned thread for the MSM's and Dems' "Trump didn't really say/do that" lies of the past 9 years, it would probably be in triple-digit pages numbers.

:yowsa:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2024, 10:19:03 pm »
Title and presumption:
"Did Trump Really Do That? Progressive Media Never Tells the Truth"

Open questions to anyone who cares to answer:
- Do you watch the "mainstream media"?
- Do you read "mainstream publications" (such as the new york times, etc.)?
- If so... why?

Online LMAO

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2024, 10:28:46 pm »

Open questions to anyone who cares to answer:
- Do you watch the "mainstream media"?
- Do you read "mainstream publications" (such as the new york times, etc.)?
- If so... why?

Good questions

Yes to both

The reason why is because I like to keep my mind well-rounded to different opinions and to get inside the mind of a leftist.

I think the problem is too many people want to stay in their echo chambers. But you don’t learn anything that way.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2024, 10:45:16 pm »
Enabler... Full transcript below. It wasn't just some innocent bs between friends. Talking about trying to bed a married woman and more.

Unknown: "She used to be great, she's still very beautiful."

Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and bleep her, she was married."

Unknown: "That's huge news there."

Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Bush: "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."

Multiple voices: "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

Bush: "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

Trump: "Look at you. You are a bleep."

Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."

Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."

Bush: "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the bleep. You can do anything."

Bush: "Yeah those legs. All I can see is the legs."

Trump: "It looks good."

Bush: "Come on shorty."

Trump: "Oh nice legs huh."

Bush: "Get out of the way honey. Oh that's good legs. Go ahead."

Trump: "It's always good if you don't fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?"

===============================

Why does this forum "bleep" out words if it is nothing? Because to some, character still matters and all the whitewash just doesn't cut it. I want a president with some self control, something Trump admitted lacking when it comes to beautiful women.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 10:52:09 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online LMAO

« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2024, 11:09:45 pm »
Enabler... Full transcript below. It wasn't just some innocent bs between friends. Talking about trying to bed a married woman and more.

Unknown: "She used to be great, she's still very beautiful."

Trump: "I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her, and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and bleep her, she was married."

Unknown: "That's huge news there."

Trump: "No, no, Nancy. No this was [inaudible] and I moved on her very heavily in fact I took her out furniture shopping. She wanted to get some furniture. I said I'll show you where they have some nice furniture. I moved on her like a bitch. I couldn't get there and she was married. Then all-of-a-sudden I see her, she's now got the big phony tits and everything. She's totally changed her look."

Bush: "Your girl's hot as shit. In the purple."

Multiple voices: "Whoah. Yes. Whoah."

Bush: "Yes. The Donald has scored. Whoah my man."

Trump: "Look at you. You are a bleep."

Bush: "You gotta get the thumbs up."

Trump: "Maybe it's a different one."

Bush: "It better not be the publicist. No, it's, it's her."

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Bush: "Whatever you want."

Trump: "Grab them by the bleep. You can do anything."

Bush: "Yeah those legs. All I can see is the legs."

Trump: "It looks good."

Bush: "Come on shorty."

Trump: "Oh nice legs huh."

Bush: "Get out of the way honey. Oh that's good legs. Go ahead."

Trump: "It's always good if you don't fall out of the bus. Like Ford, Gerald Ford, remember?"

===============================

Why does this forum "bleep" out words if it is nothing? Because to some, character still matters and all the whitewash just doesn't cut it. I want a president with some self control, something Trump admitted lacking when it comes to beautiful women.

When news of that tape first came out, I listen to it to hear what the buzz was about

It is clear  that he is bragging about using his status and power to assert himself over women

Trump has over 20 accusations of sexual impropriety against him over the years. And anybody can be accused of anything, and of course Trump is innocent until proven guilty.

But who believes that all these women are lying and Trump is the honest one?

The article posted makes it sound like it was just a famous guy talking about how women throw themselves at him. What he actually said does not match the claim made in the article
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 11:17:37 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy