Author Topic: Understanding the Democrats’ Immigration Strategy  (Read 237 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Understanding the Democrats’ Immigration Strategy
« on: April 03, 2024, 11:28:36 am »
Understanding the Democrats’ Immigration Strategy
By Amil Imani|April 2nd, 2024

April 2, 2024

The prevailing perceptions are wrong, and the truth is frightening. The U.S. immigration system isn’t simply broken. It’s an unmitigated train wreck, all cars off the rails spewing poison into the nation’s atmosphere, but not by the people or for the reasons most people think.

The Democrats’ unrelenting focus on immigration, particularly the issue of uncontrolled immigration, is cause for concern that goes beyond mere debate and speculation. Beneath the surface, posturing lies a deception that extends beyond the mere games of representation and power in the United States.

The Democrats’ emphasis on immigration is not a mere coincidence or a short-term political maneuver. Rather, it is deeply rooted in their long-term vision of reshaping the demographic and political landscape of the United States. By advocating for more inclusive immigration policies, the Democrats aim to solidify their support base and gain a strategic advantage in future elections.

https://newswithviews.com/understanding-the-democrats-immigration-strategy/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Understanding the Democrats’ Immigration Strategy
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2024, 09:11:52 pm »
Title:
"Understanding the Democrats’ Immigration Strategy"

Fishrrman's explanation of the strategy:
Replace the white people of Euro-heritage with non-English speaking nonwhites who have no connection to Western Civilization.

What's so difficult to understand about that?

Say it out loud:
"The Great Replacement"...

(are you afraid to do it?)

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Understanding the Democrats’ Immigration Strategy
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 09:28:19 pm »
Whatever the reason ... it's not good.

At the very least, Pirate Equity and Vulture Capital want cheaper workers to exploit so they can use their billions in profits to shove D.E.I., E.S.G., C.R.T., etc down our non-consenting throats ... social, economic, and societal re-engineering.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 09:39:39 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.