Author Topic: Tulsi Gabbard claims she rejected offer to be RFK Jr.’s VP: ‘Didn’t work out’  (Read 132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Tulsi Gabbard claims she rejected offer to be RFK Jr.’s VP: ‘Didn’t work out’
By Social Links for Ryan King
Published April 2, 2024, 4:28 p.m. ET

Ex-Democratic Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard claimed she spurned an offer to serve as independent presidential hopeful Robert F. Kennedy Jr.’s running mate.

Gabbard, 42, who left the Democrat Party in 2022 not long after her unsuccessful presidential bid, did not elaborate on why she opted against taking the opportunity.

“I met with Kennedy several times, and we have become good friends,” Gabbard told ABC News.

“He asked if I would be his running mate. After careful consideration, I respectfully declined.”

Her name had been tossed around his veepstakes rumor mill for months as a potential contender, alongside former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura, NFL quarterback Aaron Rodgers and others.

more
https://nypost.com/2024/04/02/us-news/tulsi-gabbard-claims-she-rejected-offer-to-be-rfk-jrs-vp-didnt-work-out/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34