Author Topic: Biden donor reveals biggest difference for Democrats between 2016 and 2024  (Read 173 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden donor reveals biggest difference for Democrats between 2016 and 2024
By
Annabella Rosciglione
April 2, 2024 1:17 pm

A top donor to President Joe Biden said Democrats are going into the 2024 election far more prepared than they were in 2016. The reason? Understanding the importance of visiting the Midwest.

John Morgan, a top Democratic fundraiser and an attorney in Central Florida, revealed his nerves surrounding the 2024 election, but he said he believes the Democrats understand the political landscape better than they had in 2016, according to a Washington Post report.

He suggested Democrats had too much confidence going into 2016 as they were not prepared or expecting to lose to former President Donald Trump, highlighting his faith in Biden’s campaign manager, Julie Chavez Rodriguez.

“In 2016, we were reading Nate Silver, and we weren’t worried at all. When we woke up, we realized we’ve never been to Wisconsin, and we’ve never been to Michigan, and then all the Monday-morning quarterbacks are out. That won’t be the case for Julie,” he said. “Because we all are prepared to lose.”

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/campaigns/2949710/biden-donor-biggest-difference-democrats-2016-2024/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

This article is right

The Democrats were so confident that Clinton would beat Trump that they didn’t bother campaigning in those states. Remember that video of Bill Clinton doing that little happy dance on the night of the election at Hillary headquarters?  You also had the issue of Democrat voters staying home. In my opinion, the reason they did that is they weren’t very enamored with Hillary Clinton, but probably assume she was going to win anyways

That’s not the case this year and the Biden campaign has seen record breaking fundraising amounts to boot
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 08:22:04 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy