Author Topic: REVEALED: Soros Propaganda Network Founder Has Visited Biden White House 20+ Times.  (Read 204 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
REVEALED: Soros Propaganda Network Founder Has Visited Biden White House 20+ Times.

Tara McGowan, founder of Courier Newsroom and its parent company Good Information Inc., has made almost 20 visits to Joe Biden’s White House, according to visitor logs. The apparent closeness of McGowan to the ruling regime poses questions about her companies’ claimed independence, considering their openly left-leaning editorial position.

McGowan’s news enterprise has received huge sums of money from leftist plutocrat George Soros. It also boasts significant relationships with key figures in the White House. These include Jordan Finkelstein, Chief of Staff to a senior Biden adviser; Patrick Stevenson, Deputy Assistant to the President and Senior Advisor for Digital Strategy; and Madeline Strasser and Nina Srivastava, linked to former White House Chief of Staff Ron Klain.

Her meetings with these Biden officials raise questions about potential coordination between her media entities and the White House. McGowan and Stevenson, in particular, both focus on online engagement.

https://thenationalpulse.com/2024/04/02/revealed-soros-propaganda-network-founder-has-visited-biden-white-house-20-times/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum