Author Topic: Nolte: Joe Biden Is So Worried About Losing to Trump He Defiled Easter  (Read 371 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nolte: Joe Biden Is So Worried About Losing to Trump He Defiled Easter

John Nolte 2 Apr 2024

Joe Biden is so worried about losing the 2024 presidential campaign that he abused his presidential power to turn the holiest day on the Christian calendar into something sacrilegious.

On no less than Good Friday, Joe Biden proclaimed that Easter Sunday would be “Transgender Day of Visibility.”

Of course, some Democrats are now lying with the absurd claim that no one at the White House knew March 31 was Easter. Apparently, they want us to forget that Biden identifies as Catholic. Or maybe Democrats and their media allies have decided that if they are going to lie so blatantly, they might as well troll Normal People with the audacity of their lies.

Anyway, if you brush away the lies and the legitimate outrage over this disgusting White House attack on decency and Christianity and Christ Himself, what remains is what interests me most… And that’s a President of the United States so desperate to win reelection he’s willing to sell his soul.

You see, that’s how it works — selling your soul, I mean. It’s not like the movies. Satan doesn’t appear in a puff of smoke to offer you everything you want if you sign on the dotted line. In the real world, the selling of one’s soul is usually incremental and hardly even noticeable, even to the seller. You lose your soul by committing sins — large and small — to get something you want. And then you rationalize your sins using words like “pragmatism” and  “compromise.”

What Biden did over the weekend went well beyond pragmatism or compromise… To boost his reelection chances, Biden deliberately defiled the most important day in Christendom. He abused his power as the American president to smear Easter with the horrific sin of the transsexual/transvestite movement — a movement that seeks to normalize mental illness (at the expense of the mentally ill) and sexual perversions and turn the grooming and permanent physical mutilation of small children into a civil rights cause.

The good news is that Biden is just that desperate.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/02/nolte-biden-is-so-worried-losing-trump-he-defiled-easter/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Skeezy's just doing what he's told. He's too far gone to do anything but be led around like a little donkey on a leash.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Biden also is making abortions anywhere, any time, the basis of his campaign. Now go out and kill dem babies!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Biden also is making abortions anywhere, any time, the basis of his campaign. Now go out and kill dem babies!

The Rats have always done that, but now they are open about abortion up to and including birth. Many are suggesting post-natal abortions as well.  Rats are a culture of death.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Joe is evil and anti-christianity, that is now very evident.  I don't think that he is done making his evil marks on those that believe in the Lord.

How many anti-Christians has he let into the country?

I think we may be faced with not only fighting a race war but a religious war as well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

The Dems are experiencing the downside of their interest-group coalition:

* Jewish voters vs. Jew-Hating academic and Muslim voters;

* Catholic voters vs. LGBTQUVWXYZ activist voters.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

The Dems are experiencing the downside of their interest-group coalition:

* Jewish voters vs. Jew-Hating academic and Muslim voters;

* Catholic voters vs. LGBTQUVWXYZ activist voters.

The balancing act is how they'll appease each group without upsetting the other
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The balancing act is how they'll appease each group without upsetting the other

An Enterprise that's doomed to failure.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Vulcan is right.

ol' white joe had nuthin' to do with any of this.

Others "higher" than him told him what to say.