Author Topic: Can the Rest of the Year Be ‘Days Of Reality Visibility?’ Derek Hunter  (Read 177 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Can the Rest of the Year Be ‘Days Of Reality Visibility?’
Derek Hunter

I don’t need to be celebrated. Well, let me clarify that a bit – I don’t need to be celebrated for existing. That’s not an accomplishment. Okay, if you knew me in my teens and early twenties, it is kind of an accomplishment in that I would not have made anyone’s list of long-term existences, but not losing myself to death isn’t an accomplishment, it’s almost the least someone could do. Existing is literally the least someone could do, so it is decidedly not worthy of celebration. Yet, we’ve created a culture where that is, in fact, what people celebrate, or more accurately, insist be celebrated. I’m gonna pass.

Like I said, I’m all for celebrating accomplishment – that is the essence of sports – but simply being isn’t even worth a high five. That you are is nice, what you do with it is what matters.

That’s something the political left is working overtime to destroy. Accomplishment is being belittled and attacked, even punished. But some delusional person declaring an impossibility to be is supposed to suddenly overwrite reality? Hell no.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2024/04/02/can-the-rest-of-the-year-be-days-of-reality-visibility-n2637227
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

What makes trans people so special we have to declare "days" for them?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy