Author Topic: Leftists trying to lobotomize the U.S.  (Read 220 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Leftists trying to lobotomize the U.S.
« on: April 02, 2024, 01:55:57 pm »
April 1, 2024
Leftists trying to lobotomize the U.S.
By Eric Utter

“The first step in liquidating a people is to erase its memory. Destroy its books, its culture, its history. Then have someone write new books, manufacture a new culture, invent a new history. Before long the nation will begin to forget what it is and what it was. The world around it will forget even faster… the struggle of man against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting.”—Milan Kundera (The Book of Laughter and Forgetting; 1979)

This is all being done today. In — and to — the United States of America.

It is, in fact, eerily accurate.

Leftists are rewriting — and flat-out lying about -- our history, expunging existing textbooks from classrooms, and replacing them with toxic drivel like “The 1619 Project” and “Critical Race Theory.” They are trashing our culture and traditions, injecting books like “All Boys Aren’t Blue” into our children’s school libraries, disparaging Christianity, and encouraging “transgenderism.”

Indeed, this is all being done today. And more. And it is, in part, why conservatives so value the lessons of the past, and of those that lived in it … and wish to conserve much of what once was.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/04/leftists_trying_to_lobotomize_the_u_s.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Re: Leftists trying to lobotomize the U.S.
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 02:02:21 pm »
Leftists have to rewrite not only history, but economics and reality in general

All three are in violation of their worldview
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 02:14:10 pm »
Leftists have to rewrite not only history, but economics and reality in general

All three are in violation of their worldview
This is why every Conservative should have an extensive library, as much as will fit, and not just modern books, but reasonably priced, used copies of older histories and first hand accounts..
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2024, 10:17:10 pm »
LMAO:
"Leftists have to rewrite not only history, but economics and reality in general
All three are in violation of their worldview"

Hey...
It worked for the Soviets for about 75 years, and they started out with essentially nothing.

How long could it work here before it stops...?

(Smokin' Joe is right. But if you can't save physical books, save them in e-book format. Very easily distributed amongst others if and when the time comes when that needs to be done...)