Author Topic: Resigning RINOs Threaten Trump and America  (Read 363 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Resigning RINOs Threaten Trump and America
« on: April 02, 2024, 01:50:51 pm »
April 2, 2024
Resigning RINOs Threaten Trump and America
By Brian C. Joondeph

A handful of RINO members of Congress have either resigned or announced their intentions to do so in the coming weeks to months. They claim this is in protest to the now all but certain nomination of Donald Trump as the Republican presidential candidate.

The latest threatened resignation is Senator Lisa Murkowski, a squishy Republican at best. She endorsed Nikki Haley for the GOP nomination and has been critical of Donald Trump.

She voted to convict Trump and remove him from office. She also voted against Brett Kavanaugh’s confirmation to SCOTUS. On those two issues, the Republican Senator voted lockstep with Democrat Senators Dick Durbin and Chuck Schumer.

Some Republican. Did any Democrats vote to not convict Trump or vote in favor of Kavanaugh? I don’t think so. Perhaps Senator Murkowski belongs to the wrong political party.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2024/04/resigning_rinos_threaten_trump_and_america.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: Resigning RINOs Threaten Trump and America
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2024, 03:17:07 pm »
Is anyone  surprised? When RINOs are in control, it's 'sit down and do what you're told!' as they bootlick the Rats and take any turd sandwich they re given.

When they aren't in complete control, it's 'I'm gonna take my ball and go home!'

When are we going to keep voting for these douchewheels?
The Republic is lost.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2024, 08:33:08 pm »
Good news, the RINOs finding an exit.  Regarding Sen Murkowski, good riddance!!!  Sen Romney, good riddance, and the same sentiment to every last POS that is a RINO in Congress.

This election also has POSs in the Democommie Party up for election, like the idiot from Pennsylvania, Bob Casey Jr.  He holds the record for attending the Senate the least.  Good riddance to folks like him too!!!

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2024, 08:55:41 pm »
Is anyone  surprised? When RINOs are in control, it's 'sit down and do what you're told!' as they bootlick the Rats and take any turd sandwich they re given.

When they aren't in complete control, it's 'I'm gonna take my ball and go home!'

When are we going to keep voting for these douchewheels?

It wasn't the RINO's who changed the rules.  It was the hardline conservatives who broke all precedent by removing a sitting Speaker because he did not give in to the demands of a small minority in the party.

It's one thing to vote your conscience on substantive legislation and votes. Every Republican has always had the right to do that regardless of whatever or not it was the majority opinion within the caucus. 

But when it comes down to internal governance, majority rule has always held.  Until 8 hardliners threw that out the window and decided to join with Democrats in pitching the Speaker in the middle of his term.

I've always thought that a good way to judge the reasonableness of actions is by asking whether or not those actions would be workable if everyone else engaged in them.  Because if not, then the people acting are expecting special treatment, and special deference, not accorded to everyone else in their positions.

By that standard, the hardliners fail miserably, because it would be impossible to elect and maintain a Speaker if just 8 members were able to hold the Speaker hostage to their views.  But...the 8 did it anyway and threatened to do it again.

The RINOs never did that.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 09:33:58 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2024, 10:05:10 pm »
From the article:
"The latest threatened resignation is Senator Lisa Murkowski, a squishy Republican at best. She endorsed Nikki Haley for the GOP nomination and has been critical of Donald Trump."

Murkowski is going to leave?
Folks on the right should be JUMPING FOR JOY.

Go, Lisa.
Go now.
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2024, 10:30:31 pm »
From the article:
"The latest threatened resignation is Senator Lisa Murkowski, a squishy Republican at best. She endorsed Nikki Haley for the GOP nomination and has been critical of Donald Trump."

Murkowski is going to leave?
Folks on the right should be JUMPING FOR JOY.

Go, Lisa.
Go now.
Don't let the door hit ya on the way out.

:amen: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien