Author Topic: Biden on Inflation: COVID Will Have ‘Lasting Effect’ and Must ‘Get People to Move Again’ and Improve  (Read 352 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden on Inflation: COVID Will Have ‘Lasting Effect’ and Must ‘Get People to Move Again’ and Improve ‘Best Economy’

Ian Hanchett 2 Apr 2024

On Monday’s broadcast of NBC’s “Today,” President Joe Biden responded to a question on what he would say to people whose money isn’t going as far due to inflation by saying, “we have the best economy in the world. We’ve got to make it better.” And “we’re going to find out that what happened as a consequence of the crisis we had on health is going to have a lasting effect. We’ve just got to get people to move again. We’re ready. I think the country’s ready to come together…I’m truly optimistic.”

Co-host Al Roker asked, “When people are saying, but, Mr. President, I’m feeling — my buck isn’t going as far, what do you say to those folks about the economy and what’s going on?”

Biden responded, “I say we have the best economy in the world. We’ve got to make it better. We really do have the best economy in the world. Jobs are up more than they’ve ever been. We’re in a situation where the lowest unemployment rate in 50 years was maintained. We have, people are just — but people — look, I think we’re going to find out that what happened as a consequence of the crisis we had on health is going to have a lasting effect. We’ve just got to get people to move again. We’re ready. I think the country’s ready to come together in a way that — I mean that sincerely. I’m truly optimistic.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2024/04/02/biden-on-inflation-covid-will-have-lasting-effect-and-must-get-people-to-move-again-and-improve-best-economy/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

Pure nonsense

As long as Yellen and Powell are involved, inflation will persist
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 01:35:36 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Pure nonsense

As long as Yellen and Powell are involved, inflation will persist
If you want to stop inflation, half the battle is stopping the war on conventional energy sources. Raise the price of electricity and motor fuels, and the price of literally everything else will go up too.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm worried about the debilitation effect of "Long Biden"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

If you want to stop inflation, half the battle is stopping the war on conventional energy sources. Raise the price of electricity and motor fuels, and the price of literally everything else will go up too.

That can’t hurt

But the problems go deeper. The last few years have seen record amounts of currency printing along with record deficits.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy