Author Topic: Middle School Locks Down Multiple Times After Migrants Use Property To Evade Arrest  (Read 226 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Middle School Locks Down Multiple Times After Migrants Use Property To Evade Arrest
US-MEXICO-IMMIGRATION

HAILEY GOMEZ
GENERAL ASSIGNMENT REPORTER
April 02, 2024

A New Mexico middle school was placed on lockdown multiple times after a group of migrants had used the school to evade arrest by U.S. Border Patrol agents.

Superintendent of Gadsden Independent School District Travis Dempsey confirmed to KFOX14  that within the past weeks, there have been two incidents of migrants entering Santa Teresa Middle School’s property, forcing the campus to go into a secure mode. Dempsey stated that the first incident occurred on March 20, while the second incident on March 27 led to the arrest of six migrants after the school was on lockdown for 20 minutes. (RELATED: El Paso Judge Orders Release Of Migrants Seen In Viral Video Overwhelming National Guard)

“It is concerning and it does at some level interrupt our educational process when we do things of this nature,” Dempsey told the outlet.

Following the incident March 27, U.S. El Paso Border Patrol issued a statement that confirmed the six arrested after being found “outside” of the middle school. Officials noted that it was “common” for agents to receive calls within the community regarding migrants due to the “proximity of the border.”

https://dailycaller.com/2024/04/02/new-mexico-middle-school-lockdown-migrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Those low life Americans are always getting in the way of illegal aliens getting what they want! *****rollingeyes*****
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rustynail

These Lock Downs are racist and judgmental and can be emotionally devastating the our Newcomers.