Author Topic: Report: Hundreds of Thousands of Migrants Fly into Miami to Score Joe Biden’s Parole Benefits  (Read 127 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Report: Hundreds of Thousands of Migrants Fly into Miami to Score Joe Biden’s Parole Benefits

JOHN BINDER1 Apr 2024913

Hundreds of thousands of migrants have been authorized to fly into Miami, Florida — among dozens of other United States airports — as part of a parole pipeline that President Joe Biden’s Department of Homeland Security (DHS) created and implemented.

The airports where migrants are flying into the U.S. were revealed in a report from Todd Bensman with the Center for Immigration Studies.

As Bensman notes, Biden’s DHS launched the parole pipeline, known as Advance Travel Authorization, in October 2022. It has since permitted 386,000 migrants to book their flights to the U.S. to secure “humanitarian parole.”

The parole is particularly enticing for migrants because, as opposed to crossing the southern border, it can include eligibility for work permits that can be renewed.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/04/01/report-hundreds-of-thousands-of-migrants-fly-into-miami-to-score-joe-bidens-parole-benefits/
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 12:35:13 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson